A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Maam,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closest airport.
艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿这个,您必须去雪达拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。
C:Oh,dear!Theres no service to Iowa City?
噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达拉比兹的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达拉比兹20英里。
B:So thats what they do now.
现在变成那样子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您几号要出去旅行?
B:October 25.Thats a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in Cedar Rapids at 7:15 p.m.
我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达拉比兹。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morning hours,like 10:00 or 11:00?
你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?
A:Theres flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达拉比兹。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?
A:For just you?
只您一个人吗?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的儿子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
机票是多少钱?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
双程还是单程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是双程。
A:First class or coach.
头等舱还是经济舱?
C:We are going coach.
我们乘经济舱去。
A:Itll be $146.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:Whats childrens fare?
儿童票价多少钱?
A:How old is he?
他多大年纪了?
C:Hes three.
3岁。
A:Itll be $98.56.Hell pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So its October 25 that you are travelling?
是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?
C:Thats right.
是的。
A:Ill get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。
超级英雄们退休后什么样?[1]
八一八史上最糟糕的求婚[1]
女子为登脸书改名换姓
端午节特刊:英语话屈原[1]
墨尔本大厦设计灵感来自碧昂丝曼妙身姿[1]
国际英语资讯:Tunisian PM unveils post-coronavirus economic recovery plan
国际英语资讯:Spanish govt wins vote to extend State of Alarm until June 7
洞洞鞋又被乔治带火了![1]
有钱人的玩具比你的好玩多了[1]
关于优衣库,你不知道的事儿
2017国防白皮书双语全文[1]
家有挑食娃,妈妈DIY果蔬餐[1]
别人家的老师:为学生打造哈利波特主题教室
儿童节:十大童书礼品推荐[1]
红迪网掀发帖
光做仰卧起坐练不出马甲线[1]
体坛英语资讯:Flick pens contract extension at Bayern
研究:废寝忘食并不能有效提高成绩[1]
美国“第一千金”的时尚之路
测试你的“表情符号智商”[1]
男子悬赏万元美金征女友[1]
Pets--Our Friends or Enemies? 宠物——我们的朋友或敌人?
小贝长子签约模特经纪公司
凯特王妃教你拍出完美家庭照[1]
运动反而使人变胖吗?[1]
国际英语资讯:Saudi Arabias COVID-19 cases surpass 60,000
遇英国学生,中国老师很抓狂[1]
欧盟新规:地标建筑前禁自拍[1]
熊孩子在考卷上的机智回答[1]
印度发起“父女自拍”活动[1]
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |