As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品
Your lovely gift came this morning...
厚礼于今早收到(当,厚礼正等我们去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldnt have given me anything that I wanted more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary thank you entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用感谢您这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么
I dont know when I have had such a delightfulweekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting .
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了 so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much .
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million .
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun .
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delightedme.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting.
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by ...
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopelessunderstatement to say that I am deeply grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work .
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you...
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
国际英语资讯:Kenyan police pursue al-Shabab leader after killing of 4 in border region
体坛英语资讯:World No. 1 Trump suffers third-round loss at snooker UK Championships
美国白宫提出“网络隐私权议案”
剑桥女生评选“年度美臀”惹争议
体坛英语资讯:Mainz down Frankfurt 2-1 in Bundesliga
Happy Weekend 愉快的周末
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses always staying true to Partys founding mission
美国“办假证”泛滥 260美元可买假绿卡
英国“超级守财奴”留25万英镑遗产
奥斯卡颁奖礼面临收视滑坡
英女王钻禧庆典 查尔斯致辞温情叫
英国ATM机出错吐双倍现金 银行称不必归还
国内英语资讯:China remains important international market at CES tech show, says organizer
国际英语资讯:Trump says no U.S. casualties in Iran attacks, signaling de-escalation
英女王60年登基庆典 小学生或掌勺盛宴
美国公布网络监控敏感词 “猪肉”上榜
情人节:“失恋博物馆”为你疗伤
英国BBC让孩子为父母办婚礼
哈佛普林斯顿因歧视亚裔遭调查
荷兰发明“计算机牛仔裤”
“拉黑”需谨慎:美夫妇删除“好友”被杀
美州立大学被曝造假 中国留学生占多数
哈里梅根宣布将退出王室职务
国际英语资讯:Putin visits Damascus, meets Syrian president
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM calls for promoting China-Egypt strategic partnership to higher level
Physical Punishment 体罚
英国将打造两层楼高蛋糕 庆女王登基60周年
体坛英语资讯:Ding reaches third round at snooker UK Championships
国际英语资讯:Iran launches missiles at U.S. airbase in Iraq in retaliation for killing of commander
英国将为外来人口免费治疗艾滋病
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |