As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品
Your lovely gift came this morning...
厚礼于今早收到(当,厚礼正等我们去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldnt have given me anything that I wanted more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary thank you entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用感谢您这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么
I dont know when I have had such a delightfulweekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting .
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了 so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much .
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million .
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun .
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delightedme.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting.
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by ...
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopelessunderstatement to say that I am deeply grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work .
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you...
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
纸上的智慧--为什么中国人不阅读
2017年奥斯卡:《冰雪奇缘》获得最佳动画长片
五条简单的网络安全贴士助你无忧上网
第86届奥斯卡金像奖完整获奖名单
16种方法教你快速掌握新技能 get了吗?
太有才:外国网友一句话总结各国历史
在英国可以在美国不行的事
出汗和心跳加快有助于谈判
小时候不爱吃,现在爱得深刻的食物,是不是有这几样……
体坛英语资讯:Kenya allocates large budget for African Games team
默克尔“希特勒式胡子”照网上疯传
加拿大新政逼中国买家到澳大利亚
中国互联网平台新浪微博计划赴美上市
国内英语资讯:Developing products, systems in China for China and world: IFA exhibitor
大量神职人员性虐儿童 两年内近400人遭解职
国内英语资讯:Intl high-tech expo concludes, with more contracts inked
京剧的魅力
选择恐惧症患者:信息量太大怎么破?
毛衣起球怎么办 勿要用手指揪拽毛球
7位专家谈他们对中国经济的忧虑
外媒看中国:为什么中国家庭不说“我爱你”?
为啥妈妈老嫌爸爸家务干得少
“一父两母”基因改造 可避新生儿先天缺陷
习主席现身北京南锣鼓巷引围观
体坛英语资讯:Lyon recruit midfielder Reine-Adelaide from Angers
伍迪·艾伦养女控其性侵
4岁萝莉和妈妈一起做纸裙惊艳网友
奥斯卡奖得主都把“小金人”置于何处?
科学家:昏暗灯光下人们更易做出正确决定
《神探夏洛克》带动旅游业 英国将建主题公园
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |