However deep the water may be, we will wade into it because we have no alternative.
再深的水我们也得趟,因为别无选择。
We need to prevent the urban malaise and avoid the situation in which high-rises co-exist with shantytowns.
要注意防止城市病,不能一边是高楼林立,一边是棚户连片。
We need to leave to the market and society what they can do well. The government needs to manage well the matters that fall under its supervision.
市场能办的,多放给市场。社会可以做好的,就交给社会。政府管住、管好它应该管的事。
I feel upset . To tackle the problems, we need an iron fist, firm resolution and tough measures.
一段时期以来,北京、实际上中国东部比较大范围出现雾霾天气,我和大家一样,心情都很沉重。对这一长期积累形成的问题,我们要下更大的决心,以更大的作为去进行治理。
Pursuing government office and making money have been two separate paths since ancient times.
自古有所谓为官发财,应当两道。
Bones may be broken but not the sinews, because we are fellow compatriots. Between us there is no knot that cannot be undone.
打断骨头连着筋,同胞之间,同族之情,没有打不开的结。
I dont believe conflicts between big powers are inevitable. Shared interests often override their disputes.
不同大国之间的冲突并不是必然定律。只要我们相互尊重对方的重大关切,管控好分歧,就可以使共同利益超越分歧。
We should not make groundless accusations against each other and should spend more time doing practical things that will contribute to cybersecurity.
我想我们还是少一些没有根据的相互指责,多做一些维护网络安全的实事。
We will upgrade Chinas economic development model to enable people to enjoy clean air and safe drinking water and food.
要打造中国经济的升级版,就包括在发展中要让人民呼吸洁净的空气,饮用安全的水,食用放心食品。
There are more than 1.3 billion people in this country, and we are still on a long journey toward modernization. That requires an international environment of lasting peace.
中国有13亿多人口,实现现代化还有很长的路要走,需要持久的国际和平环境。
Hong Kong compatriots are hardworking and smart. Hong Kong society is open, inclusive and vigorous.
香港同胞勤劳、智慧,香港社会包容、开放、充满活力。
In a country as vast as China, we have a lot of tasks to fulfill. As for the most important one, I think it is to facilitate the continuous growth of the economy.
偌大个中国要解决的事很多,如果说主要问题的话,首位还是持续发展经济。
We will be true to the Constitution and loyal to the people, and the peoples wish will point the direction of our governments efforts.
我们将忠诚于宪法,忠实于人民,以民之所望为施政所向。
开正门,堵偏门。
Keep the front gate open and block the side doors.
有贪必反,有腐必惩
Fight every corrupt phenomenon, punish every corrupt official
遇万难需放胆,破困局要智慧
When confronted with mounting difficulties, one needs guts; and to tackle a difficult situation, one needs to have wisdom.凡事不患有难,患不备
The thing we need to fear is not the difficulty, but the lack of preparedness.
简政放权
Streamlining administration and delegating power
让市场主体法无禁止即可为,让政府部门法无授权不可为
We need to ensure that market entities can do anything which are not prohibited by the law, and government departments must not do anything unless it is mandated by the law.
开了弓哪还有回头箭?我们只能是一抓到底、一往无前
How can an arrow shot be turned back? We are most determined to see this reform through.
放管结合都是体现公平原则。
The principle of equality will be observed in both power delegation and tightened oversight.
智者求同,愚者求异
The wise people will seek common interests, while the unwise ones will focus on their differences.
择宽处行,谋长久之利
Focus more on common ground in pursuit of long-term benefits.
吾道一以贯之
One needs to be persistent in ones pursuit of the objective.
让广大人民受惠,我们义无反顾
In order to bring greater benefits to our people, we will carry our reform through without hesitation.
政府心头之痛
This is indeed deeply distressing for the government.
干一寸胜过说一尺
Even a small action is a lot more important than a thousand words.
向我们自身粗放的生产和生活方式宣战
We are going to declare a war against our own inefficient and unsustainable model of growth and way of life.
保基本、兜底线、促公平
We need to meet peoples basic living needs, we need to provide last resort for people to fall back on in case of special difficulty, and we need to promote social fairness.
政府工作人员应该以百姓之心为心
All government employees must always put such special needs of our people on the top of their minds.
有了这款“隐形鞋” 炎炎夏日你就可以赤脚走路啦
纽约地铁变身图书馆 乘客可免费下载电子书
测验户外烧烤小常识
“小心地滑倒”?雷人翻译终于有人管了,国家给出公共场所英译标准答案!
Fidget spinning 指尖陀螺
体坛英语资讯:Sao Paulo near deal for Argentine midfielder
外国老师福利真好,扎克伯格帮他们买房
俄战机在波罗的海上空逼近美军飞机
新款翻译耳机让你与老外沟通无障碍
Airbnb越来越洋气,现在可以住欧洲古城!
国际英语资讯:IS militants blow up Mosuls historical al-Nuri mosque
夏天脾气大?科学家找到了依据!
Off base?
国内英语资讯:Communist parties of China, Cuba pledge to enhance ties
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. kick off inaugural diplomatic, security dialogue
调查显示 自媒体对民众的影响力很可观
国际英语资讯:No recordings of talks with Comey: Trump
创始人该不该卖掉自己的公司
Fuddy-duddy 观念守旧的人
不要放纵自己Don’t Indulge Yourself
国内英语资讯:China takes measures to boost sharing economy
上海迪士尼开业1年就盈利,王健林沉默了
“服务员,打包~”的英语怎么说?
国内英语资讯:China to foster healthy development of sharing economy
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier meets with Hungarian PM Orban
英国女王2017年英国议会开幕致辞
如何提高女性的竞争力 How to Improve Female’s Competitiveness
澳洲富豪建议年轻人别吃牛油果 省钱买房!
国会开幕大典上女王戴“欧盟旗帜”帽子,英国网友坐不住了
沙特国王立儿子为王储
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |