我们还有很长的路要走。
We still have a long way to go.
(我们还有很长的路要走。)
I’m confident we’ll make it.
(我相信我们能成功。)
still “还”、 “仍然”。way “道路”、 “路程”。
be confident “确信的”。make it “到达(目的地等)”、 “战胜(困难等)”。
We’re nowhere near done.
We have a lot left to do.
(我们还有很多要做。)
他怎么啦?
What’s bothering him?
(他怎么啦?)
He’s not feeling well.
(他身体不太好。)
bother “使烦恼”、 “使发愁”。直译是“什么事在烦着他?”。
What’s wrong with him?
(他怎么啦?)
What’s bugging him?
(他在愁什么?)
bug “使烦恼”、 “使痛苦”。
我下不了决心。
You need to make a decision soon.
(你得尽快做个决定。)
I can’t make up my mind.
(我下不了决心。)
make up one’s mind “下决心”、 “做决定”。
I can’t make a decision.
decision “决定”、 “决心”。
I’m not sure which way to go.
I can’t decide.
(我决定不下来。)
decide “决心”。
在这里我觉得抬不起头来。
Everyone’s so intelligent.
(每个人都那么聪明。)
Yeah, I feel kind of inadequate here.
(是啊,在这里我觉得抬不起头来。)
intelligent “聪颖的”。
inadequate “不够格的”、 “不能胜任的”。
I feel inferior in here.
(在这里我觉得自卑。)
I’m sure everyone feels like that.
(我敢肯定每个人都那么觉得。)
inferior “
(质量或程度上)次的”、 “差的”。
I feel out of place here.
(在这里我觉得很不自在。)
out of place “不适当的”。
Being here makes me feel inferior.
(在这里让我有自卑感。)
I don’t feel like I belong in here.
(我觉得我不属于这里。)
我没有勇气那么做。
You should ask for a raise.
(你应该要求加薪。)
I don’t have the courage to do it.
(我没有勇气那么做。)
courage “勇气”、 “胆量”。
I lack the courage to do it.
lack “缺少”、 “不足”。
I’m afraid to do it.
(我害怕那么做。)
be afraid to ... “害怕做……”。
但愿我能。
I wish I could.
(但愿我能。)
I don’t understand why you can’t.
(我不明白你为什么不能。)
I wish it was possible.
(但愿这是可能的。)
possible “可能的”、 “能够实现的”。
I would if I could.
(如果我能我会做的。)
If only I could.
(只要我能行。)
I’d really like to.
(我很想试一试。)
下一篇: 职场口语一学就会:指责性格或态度(2)
研究:针灸能缓解痛经
美文赏析:我们渴望与人交流,不仅仅是说话
主唱贝宁顿离世,林肯公园巡演全数取消!
国内英语资讯:Chinese scientists make new breakthrough in quantum communication
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Erdogans visit fails to break Gulf impasse, but helps protect Turkeys own
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Sun Yang wins first World Championships 200m free title
再也不怕手机没电:首款无电池手机诞生
中国人眼中的西方的茶
Give us a bell 给我打电话
体坛英语资讯:Villar set to be suspended as Spanish football chief following arrest
国内英语资讯:Vice premier urges more flood control efforts
体坛英语资讯:Tears and joy as Chinas Xu achieves breakthrough in mens backstroke at FINA Worlds
全国肥胖率北京居首 北方明显高于南方
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Frances participation - key to break Libyan political deadlock?
斯里兰卡已有近300人死于登革热
新任白宫通讯主管对特朗普“黑转粉”,连手势都与总统同步
国际英语资讯:Saudi-led bloc blacklists 18 organizations, individuals linked to Qatar
国际英语资讯:President Trump says Yellen, Cohn are contenders for next Fed Chair
国内英语资讯:Chinese Premier meets former Greek PM
国际英语资讯:U.S. House passes bill imposing tougher sanctions on Russia, Iran, DPRK
老妇眼睛不适就医,竟取出27枚隐形眼镜
国内英语资讯:China, Russia pledge coordination on strategic security
国际英语资讯:Trump says transgender people should not serve in military
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM eyes new prospect for China-Indonesia ties
国际英语资讯:West Bank, East Jerusalem clashes continue over Al-Aqsa mosque measures
国内英语资讯:China to select third group of astronauts this year
《金刚狼3:殊死一战》电影精讲(视频)
Commitment, devotion and dedication 三个和“奉献”有关的单词
西方节日文化 The Culture of Western Festivals
国内英语资讯:Philippine President Duterte vows for closer relations with China