该怎么办呢?
I don't know what to do。
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?)
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可麻烦了。
We are in trouble。
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻烦。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck。
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble。
这真是个难题。
It's really a difficult problem。
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem。
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say。
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me。
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know。
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me。
他特招人讨厌。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己给自己找麻烦”。
哎哟!
Oops! *表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
这正是难点。
That's the hard part。
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
That's the difficult part。
我感到内疚。
I feel guilty. *有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it. *虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。
I feel horrible。
It's all my fault. (都是我不好。)
I feel terrible。
你看来很困惑。
You look puzzled. *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很困惑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不明白这台机器。)
You look confused. (你看上去很困惑。)
那个念头总是萦绕着我。
The idea haunts me. *haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
I can't get rid of the idea。
I can't get it out of my mind。
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier underlines trade stabilization
Will welfare checks improve conditions on fur farms?
体坛英语资讯:Olympics strengthens UK links with China: minister
体坛英语资讯:Win and entertain: double task for Mourinhos Real Madrid
Brryan Jackson: My father injected me with HIV
国际英语资讯:Iraqi forces recapture more villages around IS-held Mosul
国际英语资讯:S. Korea to mull development of nuke-powered submarine against DPRK threats
体坛英语资讯:Cavendish takes stage 18 of Vuelta cycling race
国内英语资讯:China, New Zealand vow to further promote cooperation
国内英语资讯:China, Uruguay establish strategic partnership
国际英语资讯:UN official raises concerns over current situation in Gaza
国内英语资讯:Chinese top political advisor meets Albanian parliament speaker
体坛英语资讯:Bulls acquire Michael Carter-Williams from Bucks
你知道在哪求婚最合适吗?
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Insight: China proposal points direction for enhancing BRICS cooperation
体坛英语资讯:Wade vies for sole custody of children against ex-wife
国内英语资讯:Poor regions to share earnings from resource exploitation projects: cabinet
体坛英语资讯:Brazilian court suspends result of Rio derby
国际英语资讯:EU presents first report on migration partnership framework
罗琳暗示邓布利多将在《神奇动物》系列电影中回归
希拉里·克林顿电邮争议再起
体坛英语资讯:London organizers start to recruit Olympic volunteers
面试中如何谈缺点 看国外网友怎么说
体坛英语资讯:AC Milan, Real Madrid win Champions League openers
国内英语资讯:Chinese naval fleet visits Cambodia to boost naval ties
体坛英语资讯:World Weightlifting Championships unveiled in southern Turkey
小学英语阅读之谢谢你,大红狗
体坛英语资讯:Arsenal sweep Braga with six goals
Australia air freight crunch hits flights of fancy foods
国际英语资讯:FBI issues new records on Hillary Clintons email server probe