61、You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
你喜欢有头尾的虾。
62、You never call your parents just to say hi.
你从不为了问声好而call你父母。
63、If you don’t live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you’ve eaten, even if it’s midnight.
如果你不在家,你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,就算半夜12点也不例外。
64、When you’re sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.
当你病了的时候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西,因为“热气”(广东音)。
65、You know what yeet hay is.
你知道什么是热气。
66、You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feeta part.
你上班时给你中国朋友发邮件,即使你们相距10尺。
67、You use a face cloth.
你敷面膜。
68、You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死。
69、You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人。
70、You save you rold Coke bottle glasses even though you’re never going to use them again.
你留着用过的可乐瓶。
71、You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
你有自己的切肉刀,而且你会磨它。
72、Your toothpas tetubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄。
73、You know what moon cakes are.
你知道什么是月饼。
74、When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.
当厕纸降价时,你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里。
75、Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
你父母知道怎样擤鼻涕像发射小炮弹一样。
76、You iron your own shirts.
你自己烫衣服。
77、You play a musical instrument.
你会弹奏一种乐器。
78、Even if you’re totally full, if someone says they’re going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you’ll finish them.
即使你饱了,当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时,你会一嘴把它吃完。
79、You’ve eaten a red bean popsicle.
你吃过红豆冰棍。
80、You bring oranges(or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people’s homes.
你拜访别人时会带着水果。
81、You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
你在餐后抢着付帐单。
82、You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.
你的主科是实用型的,工程学、机械学或法律。
83、You live with your parents and you are 30years old(and they prefer it that way)、Or if you’re married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.
你三十岁时还和父母住在一起,并且他们也喜欢你这样。或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了,但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区。
84、You don’t tip more than 10% at a restaurant, and if you do, you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
你不会给超过10%的小费,即使有也是给中国服务员。
85、You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.
你爱好吃苦瓜。
86、You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don’t eat the last piece of food on the table.
你吃光碗里的最后一粒米,但不吃盘里的最后一口菜。
87、You know why there are 88 reasons.
你知道为什么这里有88条。
88、You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.
你发觉这里说的都是真的,所以你把它发送给你认识的所有中国朋友。
上一篇: 嘉年华的来历,你知道吗?
下一篇: 美国人如何辨别中国人,你知道吗?(中)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:7 虚拟语气(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修2 Unit 2 Wish you were here(牛津译林版)
2016届江西省莲花高考英语二轮复习基础品析:书面表达(1)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:选修7 Unit 4 Public transport(牛津译林版)
2016届江西省莲花高考英语二轮复习基础品析:书面表达(4)
2016届浙江省宁海县高考英语二轮复习精练:七选五(类)(4)
2016届浙江省宁海县高考英语二轮复习精练:七选五(类)(3)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:12 定语从句(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修4 Unit 2 Sports events(牛津译林版)
2016届江西省莲花高考英语二轮复习基础品析:书面表达(2)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修3 Unit 3 Back to the past(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修3 Unit 1 The world of our senses(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修4 Unit 1 Advertising(牛津译林版)
2016届浙江省宁海县高考英语二轮复习精练:七选五(类)(1)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:选修8 Unit 3 The world of colours and light(牛津译林版)
2016届高考英语二轮复习考点精炼:题型2 阅读表达
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:10 连词与并列句(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:1 名词(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:6 情态动词(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:选修8 Unit 1 The written word(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修5 Unit 1 Getting along with others(牛津译林版)
2016届江西省莲花高考英语二轮复习基础品析:书面表达(5)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修2 Unit 3 Amazing people(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:4 介词(新人教版)
2016届江西省浮梁县高考英语二轮复习演练:短文改错(3)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修1 Unit 1 School life(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:15 构词法(新人教版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:选修8 Unit 2 The universal language(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮考点规范练:必修1 Unit 2 Growing pains(牛津译林版)
2017届高考英语一轮语法专题复习课件:2 冠词(新人教版)