As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品
Your lovely gift came this morning...
厚礼于今早收到(当,厚礼正等我们去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldnt have given me anything that I wanted more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary thank you entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用感谢您这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么
I dont know when I have had such a delightfulweekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting .
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了 so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much .
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million .
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun .
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delightedme.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting.
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by ...
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopelessunderstatement to say that I am deeply grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work .
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you...
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
上一篇: 大学英语四级写作考试题分类解析
下一篇: 大学英语四级写作的九类精彩句型
国际英语资讯:Conference on EU energy strategy calls for investments in clean, sustainable energy
听流行音乐为什么让人愉悦?科学家找到原因了
人造肉风潮持续大热,Beyond Meat赚翻了
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official meets foreign delegates to B&R forum
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Riding on fruitful forum, confident Xi takes Belt & Road to next level
体坛英语资讯:Nadal beats Djokovic to reach 8th Madrid final
体坛英语资讯:Neymar hat-trick keeps Spanish title race alive up to last week of season
国内英语资讯:China, Britain vow closer cooperation, communication
国内英语资讯:Chinas vice president meets with ICRC, IFRC leaders
国际英语资讯:Frances new PM Philippe takes office
勒索病毒WannaCry到底是什么?怎么预防?
国际英语资讯:UN chief sends condolences for Gaza family killed in Israeli missile attack
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Xis trip boosts China-Greece ties, strengthens BRICS cooperation
国内英语资讯:Chinas poverty relief benefits neighboring countries
体坛英语资讯:Swedish player Rebecca Peterson wins WTA Tianjin Open
美文欣赏:善良,从来都不是白费的
默克尔保守派政党赢得关键州级选举
国内英语资讯:Xi elaborates on inspiration behind Belt and Road Initiative
国内英语资讯:China eyes closer ties with UN to advance global agenda
HIV life expectancy 'near normal' thanks to new drugs 研究发现新药物可使艾滋病毒携带者预期寿命“接近正常”
印度首都德里雾霾爆表,空气污染指数达到999
不爱裙装爱裤装 《冰雪奇缘2》艾莎新造型“顺应时代潮流”
体坛英语资讯:Bayern overpower Leipzig, Hoffenheim crush Bremen in German Bundesliga
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Turkey-U.S. ties in spotlight as Erdogan faces tough talks with Trump
穿过男朋友的衣服才知道,女装口袋这么小!
荷兰决定将车辆限速降到欧洲最低
和“英式下午茶”有关的英语表达
国际英语资讯:White House denies Trumps revealing of classified info to Russia
比利时9岁神童将从大学毕业 职业理想是研发人造器官
I Love Red 我爱红色