如何完美表达书信中的谢谢
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得纪念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months/ for some time.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月(一段时间)中最愉快的一天。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting/ pleasant / fruitful.
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon, so that I can return/ reciprocate your kindness/ hospitality.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情款待。
You must give me an opportunity to return your kindness when you visit my home.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much indeed / ever so much/ so much.
最真诚地(确实)(非常)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind/ warm letter.
感谢您友好(热情)的来信。
Thanks a million / ever so much.
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept my sincere / profound appreciation / gratitude for
请接受我真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely / deeply appreciate
我真挚地(深深地)感谢
There is nothing more important / gratifying to me than receiving one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun/ entertaining.
您的来信充满了乐趣(带来了欢乐)。
Your most courteous/ considerate/ delightful letter
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter relieved/ delighted/ amused me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(陶醉)。
I love the way you describe/ say/ put things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting/ important/ amusing/ charming.
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使微小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was ( very ) good/ ( very ) kind/ ( very ) thoughtful of you
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候
Believe me, I am truly grateful for
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by
使我们深受感动。
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally.
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
不可能清单:其实你也可以做得到
体坛英语资讯:Dani Alves: I didnt join Sao Paulo to retire
2013已过一半 剩下半年你计划怎么过?
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice president calls for building stronger cultural confidence
体坛英语资讯:Australia finalises 12-man squad for FIBA World Cup
国际英语资讯:Myanmars govt, armed groups issue joint communique on ceasefire
婚姻生活 少提建议
体坛英语资讯:Ex-German football officials charged in 2006 World Cup fraud probe
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo playmaker Arrascaeta backs Balotelli bid
国内英语资讯:Shanghai builds memorial hall for first CPC congress
迪拜减肥奖励黄金 想参加吗?
瑞典研发新机 能把汗水变成饮用水
曼德拉迎95岁生日 病情好转有望出院
奢侈品能防男人偷腥?
销售疲软 过亿美元葡萄酒将被销毁
国际英语资讯:5 dead, shooter killed in U.S. Texas
国内英语资讯:Shanghai unveils plan to promote AI industry
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Biden, Warren, Sanders continue to lead, but must beware of pitfalls
体坛英语资讯:PAOK draw Ajax 2-2 in UEFA Champions League qualification
为什么我不再依赖网上评价购物
国内英语资讯:Xis article on Yangtze River Economic Belt development to be published
何时不应该去拒绝升职通知
钻石光芒减淡 彩色宝石成新宠
国际英语资讯:Egypt reopens museum in northern Cairo after 19 years of closure
普京潜水考古 再秀硬汉风采
不想工作怎么办:如何与工作相看两不厌
中国歌唱选秀节目末日来临
夏末秋初最容易穿出范儿?几个不会错的穿搭法陪你入秋
国际英语资讯:New Zealand announces cancer control agency, PHARMAC funding boost
英国科学家首次成功用尿液给手机供电
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |