由周迅监制、根据同名散文集改编的电影《陪安东尼度过漫长岁月》终于要在11月13日上映啦!作为《最小说》的大热作家,安东尼将从大学到工作,从国内到国外的真实生活感受记录在了这套书籍里。安东尼的写作有三大特色——温暖人心的句子、没有标点的碎碎念、一只叫不二的兔子。这些看似杂乱无章的文字,却散开了一种细碎的暖意。
天空的颜色、风的温度、爱人的笑容……人世很长,青春很短,如果把所有生活繁杂冗长的细枝末节、经历的坎坎坷坷枝枝叶叶都砍去,只剩下我——和——你,想念就会变得很纯粹。英语君为大家摘抄了书中一些中英对照的句子,伴着E神的主题曲,让我们一起追寻那些青葱岁月里的点点滴滴吧!
Every now and then sunshine is warm making life extremely long.
有的时候,阳光很温暖,让我觉得一生都太过漫长。
The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now , is close to a miracle.
能和你现在牵着手的那个人相遇,这概率简直是近乎奇迹。
Gazing upon the moon makes me feel so small. All those feelings regarding my success my failure become so insignificant that they can be overlooked.
每次看月亮的时候 我都觉得那些困扰我和让我喜悦的失落和成就都好像是一样,根本什么都不是。
Can you see me …can you see me now …? I'm a naughty child making ten thousand messes just to make you notice me.
你看见我了么?我是一个坏孩子,坏一千遍,坏一万遍 …… 一直坏到你看到我。
The future that we have been so nervous and curious about is bright in our hearts.
那些我们一直惴惴不安又充满好奇的未来,会在心里隐隐约约地觉得它们是明亮的。
Standing in a greenhouse full of cacti with a balloon named "happienss"in my hand.
在一个种满仙人掌的花房,我拿着一个叫做幸福的气球站了很久很久。
If the person you like doesn't like you,wouldn't it still be lonely even if the whole world loves you?
如果你喜欢的人,不喜欢你,那么,就算全世界的人都喜欢你,还是会觉得很孤单吧?
On my way out of town I started pondering what travel really is.
离开的时候,我在很认真的思考,旅游的意义。
So many people have lost faith in love, are you... one of them?
那么多人都不再相信爱情了,那你呢?
The starlight we see at night. How does it travel all those lonely lightyears?
晚上我们看到的那些星星,它们是怎样独自穿越这数光年的呢?
I have crossed ocean of time to find you.
我跨越时间瀚海来寻你。
I like this part --- --- when you look at someone and they don't look away.
我喜欢这样——当你看向某个人的时候,他们没有转移目光。
I began to immediately miss you, despite not having been separated for more than 24 hours. Despite being over 15000km away. I know you are there.
尽管我们分开还不到一天时间,我已经开始想你了。即使距离一万五千公里,我知道你就在那里。
I have more love than you ever need.
我对你的爱比你想要的还多得多。
When you show up, it seems only you and me left in the whole world.
你出现的时候,"哗" 的一声,世界就只剩下我们了。
When I'm at your side, it is like a button inside of my body gets turned off with a "pop".
亲爱的,和你一起的时候,好像身体里某个按钮,被"啪" 的一声关掉了。
He was laughing, just like that,"We will all grow old with the passing of each day, and die. Isn't that great?"
他就那样的笑着说"我们都会一天天变老,然后死掉。多好!"
I don't know how to love you. Looking at you is the only way I know.
不知道如何爱你,看着你,是我唯一的方式
I want to find a box, store all the moments that you've touched me. When I don't like you as much, I can take them out and remeber.
想找个保鲜盒,把你给我的那些感动都装起来。当我不那么喜欢你的时候,就拿出来,回味一下。
I think of you, wherever I am. When I'm alone, you are the main character of my mind. I am... jealous of you.
在每一个地方想你,自己一个人的时候,你更是成了思想的主角。这样的你,让我羡慕。
The so-called "life", all depends on who you meet.
所谓人生,便是取决于,遇见谁。
I know that one day I will forget you. I don't have anticipation. I don't feel sad. I just know, that's all.
我知道有一天我会忘记你,我没有期盼,我没有悲伤,我只是知道了而已。嗯。
From the past until now even the future I just want to be with you.
从过去包括现在甚至是未来 我只想和你在一起。
你敢试试吗?新激光手术20秒可让眼珠变蓝色
国内英语资讯:China steps up marine inspections
国际英语资讯:President Putin says breakdown of Syria prevented, political settlement on agenda
体坛英语资讯:Gremio accused of using spy drones ahead of Copa Libertadores final
国际英语资讯:Merkels CDU, President Steinmeier make appeals to avert German re-elections
国内英语资讯:Boeing 747s finally find buyers on Taobao
男子故意传播艾滋病致多名女性感染 获刑24年
研究发现,英国500万烟民在过去一年中尝试戒烟
国际英语资讯:Zimbabwes Mnangagwa makes first public appearance after being sacked
体坛英语资讯:Tottenham beat Dortmund 2-1 in UEFA Champions League
国内英语资讯:Beijings No.17 metro line to be operational in 2021
国内英语资讯:Xi writes to traveling troupe in N. Chinas Inner Mongolia
超模AA最后一次参加维密秀!今年为收官之作!
国际英语资讯:Macron holds phone talks with Iranian, Israeli leaders over Lebanon crisis
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Russia, Iran, Turkey agree to accelerate Syrian peace process
原来感恩节除了吃火鸡和买买买,还有这么多传统
国内英语资讯:China hopes ROK will continue to properly handle THAAD issue
津巴布韦等待新总统
张培基英译散文赏析之《古城》
联合国法庭将宣布对“波斯尼亚屠夫”米拉季奇的判决
体坛英语资讯:Kenya s Obiri targets quest to recapture World Indoor circuit
国内英语资讯:China calls for easing tension on Korean Peninsula issue
国内英语资讯:Restoration of China-Japan trust requires sustained efforts: Chinese premier
国际英语资讯:UN chief stresses need to tackle violence against women
你敢试试吗?新激光手术20秒可让眼珠变蓝色
40岁了?这些方法能让你看上去更年轻
13万的LV皮质马桶!贫穷再次限制了我的想象
体坛英语资讯:Manchester United announce Melitta as Clubs first official coffee partner
白宫确认总统每周广播讲话暂停
体坛英语资讯:No fear of Real Madrid, APOELs coach
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |