1. “How are you still single? You’re so great.
“你怎么还单身着!你人这么好。
2. “It’ll happen when you least expect it.
“爱情将会发生在你最不经意的时候。
3. “Don’t you ever get lonely?
“你从没有感到过孤单吗?
4. “Aren’t you worried you won’t be able to have kids?
“你没担心过你可能不会有孩子吗?
5. “Are you seeing anyone?
“你现在有交往的对象吗?
6. “You should try online dating. My friend met their husband/wife that way.
“你该试试网恋。我有一个朋友就是那么遇到自己的丈夫/妻子的。
7. “They don’t deserve you.
“他们配不上你。
8. “You are such a catch.
“你条件这么好!
9. “Don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday.
“不要担心,你总有一天会找到对的那个人的。
10. “He’s just not ready for a serious commitment yet.
“他只是还没准备好对你做出认真承诺而已。
11. “One day when you’re married, you’ll wish you were single.
“等有一天结婚了,你会希望你还是单身的。
12. “There are plenty of fish in the sea.
“天涯何处无芳草。
13. “You’re just too picky.
“你只是太挑剔了!
14. “Just don’t turn into some crazy cat lady.
“千万不要变成一个爱猫狂啊,大姐。“
15. “She probably just lost your number.
“她可能只是把你的号码弄丢了。
16. At a wedding: “You better get out there, they’re doing the bouquet toss.
在婚礼上:“你最好离开这儿,他们要抛捧花了。
17. “You’re just too busy right now.
“你现在只是太忙了。
18. “You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.
“你必须首先爱自己,再去爱别人。
19. In reference to your best friend: “Have you guys ever thought of dating?
“你们没想过在一起约会吗?(指你与你的好朋友)
20. “I can’t wait to meet your future spouse, they are going to be amazing.
“我等不及想见你未来的另一半了,他们一定让人惊讶。
21. “We’ll all be laughing about this someday.
“以后我们想到这个都会笑死的。
22. “You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.
“你应该让我帮你撮合,我知道哪样的人最适合你。
23. “Don’t give up, it’ll happen.
“不要放弃,爱情总会出现的。
24. “You don’t need anyone. DAMN RIGHT!“
你不需要任何人! 太对了!
体坛英语资讯:Four share early lead in Orient Masters Wuhan Challenge
国内英语资讯:FOCAC Beijing summit to elevate China-Africa ties to a new level: Chinese FM
体坛英语资讯:Peru captain Guerrero cleared to play in World Cup
国际英语资讯:German president calls for more trust in EU during visit to Poland
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China achieves remarkable success in IPR protection: official
手机毁了我的恋情
美国执法部门望获得对非军用无人机采取行动的职权
国内英语资讯:China calls for better efforts by courts on environment protection
知名时尚品牌凯特•丝蓓创始人在家中自杀
体坛英语资讯:Peru cut defender Abram from World Cup squad
研究显示 衣服颜色会暴露你的体重
奥地利数学家算出世界杯冠军 曾成功预测西班牙捧杯
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Zhang, Peng bow out from French Open second round
体坛英语资讯:Talented France beat Italy 3-1 in World Cup warm-up
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses reform of construction project approval
十年了,我们的感情为何越来越好?
美国防部督察长调查川普前专职医生杰克逊少将
国内英语资讯:China, Mozambique sign cooperation agreements worth 100 mln USD
国内英语资讯:State Council clarifies functional adjustment amid institutional reshuffle
英国科学家研发出3D打印眼角膜 有望无限量供应
国际英语资讯:Italian new govt clears first big hurdle, winning confidence vote in Senate
体坛英语资讯:Greeces 2018 Acropolis Rally kicks off under Parthenon monument
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses poverty-relief work inspection
男人当爸爸之后会有什么变化?
科学家发现水分子其实有两种类型
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges united front to gather wisdom using Xi thought
国际英语资讯:Egypts PM submits governments resignation to President Sisi
每天走1万步就能身体健康?专家:别逗了
研究表明 腿部运动能使你的大脑更聪明
国内英语资讯:China to stay committed to development, not to threaten others: Chinese diplomat
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |