The struggle we all endure.
我们都要经历的痛苦挣扎……
1. Hearing that dreaded first alarm.
听见可怕的第一声闹铃。
2. It really feels like you haven’t even slept.
真心觉得自己还没开始睡觉就要起床了。
3. You begin your first bit of exercise — hitting the snooze button.
你开始热身了——按下闹钟的止闹按钮。
4. Then there is the all important first attempt at getting up out of bed. It really is too much effort.
接下来就是最重要的——第一次尝试起床。艾玛,太费劲了!
5. And then deciding that you have expended all of your energy.
得出结论:精力已耗尽。
6. Realizing that you have now overslept and going into panic mode.
意识到自己睡过头了,开启恐慌模式。
7. You rush out of bed in such a hurry that you undoubtedly run into something.
你急急忙忙从床上跃起,果断撞上了什么东西。
8. Maybe “rush is too strong of a word.
可能“跃起 这个单词不准确,太强烈了...
9. You also make the all important call.
你也会打这些重要的电话。(我正在车上,5分钟就到!很熟悉有木有...)
10. Now out of bed, you realize walking around tired is a lot like stumblingaround drunk.
现在已经下床了,但你发觉自己疲倦地游走很像酒后跌跌撞撞。
11. You finally turn on the light or open the blinds.
终于,你开了灯或者打开了百叶窗。
12. The thought, Who needs a life? I have my bed, crosses your mind at least once…
你脑海里至少浮现了一次这种想法:谁需要生活?有我的床就够了……
13. And despite it only being a few minutes, you already miss your pillow.
尽量只下床了几分钟,你已经开始想念自己的枕头。
14. You’re also a ray of sunshine for anyone that has the pleasure of meeting you in the next hour.
对于在接下来的一个小时内很荣幸见到你的人来说,你就是一束阳光呢。
15. And you begin to think that everyone seems far more awake and cheerythan you, it’s almost unnatural…
你开始觉得每个人好像都比你更清醒,更愉快,这太不科学了……
16. when you feel like this...
当你有这种感觉……
17. Then you get coffee…
然后,你喝咖啡了……
18. And finally all is right in the world!
终于,世界和谐了!
We're raising children 育人不是养花
Messages of hope for working class
Lex专栏:汇丰麻烦还没完
情系七夕系列(3)
梦想有多远,你就能飞多远
香港担心美国QE3的影响
Work with the "Now" 把握现在
Siri中文服务禁用三陪搜索功能
BBC应大胆创新
奥巴马第二任期何去何从?
奥巴马在关键州保持优势
克林顿紧急出访检验美国在中东的影响力
Letters of yester years
在线教学会淘汰“差老师”吗?
夏天出生的人不易当上CEO?
外资银行在华业务发展缓慢
刚果民主共和国东部前武装分子从咖啡中获得新生
A story happened on an island孤岛上的故事
Suppose someone gave you a pen
Did the Earth Move for You
悲惨的2012年
澳洲法院判决标普误导投资者
恋恋香水瓶
Shelley to Elizabeth Hitchhiker雪莱致伊丽莎白-西琴勒
在YouTube上淘金
中石化挺进美国小镇 布局煤制油业务
全球监管者呼吁整顿“影子银行”
《逃离德黑兰》登顶上周末北美票房榜
爱的颂歌
希腊纾困再添变数
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |