查字典英语口语频道为大家整理的英语口语8000句下载:谈论奉承,供大家参考:)
541. You haven’t aged one bit.
你一点也没有变老。
542. That dress looks marvelous on you.
你穿那衣服棒极了。
543. Don’t try to impress me with flattery.
别企图用奉承来给我留下好印象。
544. I’m not fooled by your false compliments.
我不会被你的虚假的称赞所欺骗。
545. You played that piece wonderfully.
你把那首曲子演奏得很好。
546. You sing like an angel.
你唱起歌来像个天使。
547. He’s the best ball player I have ever seen.
他是我见过的最好的球员。
548. You are our most valuable worker.
你是我们最有价值的工人。
549. We are very impressed with your work.
我们对你的工作很满意。
550. You have the best yard in the neighborhood.
你家的院子是这附近最好的。
551. You are just the person I was hoping to run into.
你就是我想遇见的人。
552. Because your smile brightens up my day.
因为你的微笑使我的日子都明媚起来了。
553. Can’t I just enjoy your company?
我可以和你在一起吗?
554. I really like that dress you are wearing.
我真的很喜欢你穿的这件衣服。
555. I just wanted to let you know how well I think you are running the office.
我只是想跟你说,你把办公室管理得很好。
【生词解读】
1. flattery [5flAtEri] n. 谄媚;奉承
2. marvelous [5mB:v[l[s] a. 【口】妙极的;了不起的
3. impress [im5pres] v. 给......极深的印象
4. compliment [5kCmplimEnt] n赞美的话;恭维;敬意
5. brighten [5braitn] vi明亮,变明亮;闪亮,生辉
New fossil discoveries help explain bird evolution 化石新发现有助于解释鸟类进化过程
国内英语资讯:China, Mozambique sign cooperation agreements worth 100 mln USD
科学表明网恋不利于人们的心理健康
18岁墨西哥女孩竞选市长,颜值是真的高!
国内英语资讯:FOCAC Beijing summit to elevate China-Africa ties to a new level: Chinese FM
男人当爸爸之后会有什么变化?
国内英语资讯:China expects DPRK, U.S. to meet each other halfway
Baldness 秃头的烦恼
知名时尚品牌凯特•丝蓓创始人在家中自杀
永远别在超市买这些东西
Goodreads推荐:2018夏日书单
体坛英语资讯:Greeces 2018 Acropolis Rally kicks off under Parthenon monument
小测验 — 和“猫”有关的词汇
国际英语资讯:German president calls for more trust in EU during visit to Poland
体坛英语资讯:Talented France beat Italy 3-1 in World Cup warm-up
国内英语资讯:Deployment of defensive facilities on S. China Sea islands legitimate, says Chinese military
体坛英语资讯:Peru captain Guerrero cleared to play in World Cup
国内英语资讯:Public to benefit more from Internet Plus: Premier Li
第一批“00后”都参加高考了 今年高考有啥不一样?
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi leads China to win worlds biggest poverty-relief battle
国内英语资讯:Putins China visit to enhance bilateral ties: FM spokesperson
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses reform of construction project approval
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Wang refreshes personal best record at Grand Slam tournaments
酒瓶会越来越小
“近视”低龄化趋势令人堪忧
“老戏骨”用英语怎么说?
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges united front to gather wisdom using Xi thought
体坛英语资讯:Augsburg extend contract with young talent Richter
体坛英语资讯:Peru cut defender Abram from World Cup squad
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China achieves remarkable success in IPR protection: official
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |