所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 酒店英语口语对话:预订客房[1]

酒店英语口语对话:预订客房[1]

发布时间:2014-03-04  编辑:查字典英语网小编

以下是查字典为大家整理的关于酒店英语口语对话:预订客房的文章,供大家学习参考!

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际资讯报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三 三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。[ 结 束 ]

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
大家都在看

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限