Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额
Part One
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。
Part Two
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我方希望补偿所有相关费用。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。
821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
希望贵方能尽快理赔。
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。
女性纠结穿啥一生耗时五个月!网友:那也是最快乐的五个月
意小镇自印货币抵制政府缩减
英国4岁小萝莉“丰乳肥臀”选美惹争议
跟Sheldon学“剪刀石头布”
国内英语资讯:Public security minister stresses security, stability in 70th anniversary of PRC
哈利波特角色大比拼:斯内普最受欢迎
无奇不有,地震致失聪老人恢复听力
国际英语资讯:Palestinian president reiterates opposition to U.S. peace deal
汉语成全球第二热门商务语言
12星座分手时会跟你说什么?
平板电脑已经out了 折叠笔记本时代到来
2019上半年CATTI笔译二级真题英译汉(第二篇)
国际英语资讯:British arts minister bars rare painting of world-famous dancer from export
安全系统存漏洞 ATM机键盘余温或泄露密码
或能改变你一生的十句话
震惊世界的十张照片
男士们对你牛仔裤的看法
体坛英语资讯:Tottenham pay club record fee to sign Ndombele from Lyon
国内英语资讯:China, France pledge to strengthen strategic coordination
国内英语资讯:Chinese religious circles strongly condemn U.S. defamation of Chinas freedom of religious
辞职也要辞职得漂亮点
经典句子:爱情常是喜剧,偶尔是悲剧
国际英语资讯:New York States establishment of China Day celebrated in NYC
国际英语资讯:Voting begins in Japans upper house election
美失业男子后院惊现美金15万
9-11事件残骸在华盛顿展出
研究:多看喜剧片有益身心健康
生日决定命运 星座影响职场生涯
因噪音污染严重 鸟儿求偶需加大分贝
好莱坞明星被黑客盯上 私人电话和裸照遭曝光
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |