你复核过这个吗?
Have you double-checked this?
(你复核过这个吗?)
You bet I have.
(当然。)
Have you ...?“你做……了吗?”。double-check “复核”、 “复查”。
bet “打赌”。“You bet.” 是习惯用语, 表示“当然”。
Have you checked this again?
Have you checked this two times?
Did you recheck this?
我是不是各方面都考虑到了?
Have I covered everything?
(我是不是各方面都考虑到了?)
You've been very thorough.
(你已经做得非常全面了。)
cover “涉及”、 “覆盖”。
thorough “仔细周到的”、 “彻底的”。
Have I gone over everything?
Have I been thorough?
提交之前再检查检查。
Check your work before it goes out.
(提交之前再检查检查。)
I always do.
(我总是这么做。)
check “检查”。go out因为有“出门”的意思, 所以也可以表示“提交”。
Proofread your work before it goes out.
(提交之前再校正一遍。)
proofread “校正”。
Make sure your work is okay before it goes out.
(提交之前再确认一下工作是否做好了。)
make sure “确认”。
你的上司允许你这么做吗?
Did your boss give you permission to do it?
(你的上司允许你这么做吗?)
Of course he did.
(当然。)
permission “许可”。
Do you have permission from your boss to do it?
Has your boss authorized you to do it?
(你的上司准许你这么做吗?)
authorize “认可”。
这算什么回答。
I just didn't feel like doing it.
(我只是不想做那件事。)
That's not an answer.
(这算什么回答。)
That answer isn't good enough.
That's no answer.
你在说什么呢?
I think we can double our profits in one month.
(我认为我们可以在一个月内把利润翻一番。)
What are you talking about?
(你在说什么呢?)
double “使成倍”。
Get real.
(现实一点吧。)
Wake up.
(清醒一点吧。)
不要碰那些文件。
Can I use this desk?
(我可以用这张桌子吗?)
OK, but don't touch those papers.
(可以, 不过不要碰那些文件。)
paper有“纸”、 “证书”、 “身份证件”、 “报纸”、 “考卷”等意思, 在这里指“文件”。
Leave those papers as they are.
leave “保留”、 “放置”。
Leave those papers alone.
leave ... alone “让……独自待着”。
请把剪刀放回原处。
Please put the scissors back where they were.
(请把剪刀放回原处。)
I will as soon as I'm done.
(用完后我会马上放回去。)
put back “放回”。scissors “剪刀”。
as soon as ... “一……就……”、 “一旦做完……”。
Please put the scissors back in their proper place.
proper “合适的”、 “正确的”。
Please return the scissors to where they belong.
return “返回”。这里的belong指“在(原来的位置)”。
你太落伍了。
I still use my typewriter.
(我还在用我的打字机。)
You're behind the times.
(你太落伍了。)
这里的behind指“落后于”。
You're outdated.
outdated “落后于时代的”。
You're not with the times.
这里的with指“和……相符”, 表示协调、一致。
国际英语资讯:Russia, India work on military technical cooperation program by 2030
国际英语资讯:Egypts parliament approves 3-month further emergency state
如何有意义的生活 How to live a meaningful life
国际英语资讯:Jordan reaffirms two-state solution as only way to solve Palestinian issue
国际英语资讯:Italy arrests one man, deports three on terrorism suspicion
国际英语资讯:Egypt police kill 14 terrorists in fire exchange
国际英语资讯:BiH, Croatia vow to strengthen bilateral cooperation in joint govt session
国际英语资讯:UN welcomes U.S.-Russian agreement on cease-fire in southern Syria
国际英语资讯:UN official expresses grave concern over civilian protection in NE Syria
国际英语资讯:Japan pledges to make efforts to help ease tensions between U.S., Iran
国际英语资讯:Venezuela kicks off campaigns for constituent assembly
国际英语资讯:Ukraine to seek FTA with Britain after Brexit: PM
国际英语资讯:Most Americans have more faith in Merkel than Trump: Pew survey
国际英语资讯:Britain to face challenges in post-Brexit trade talks: experts
年轻一代面临新的挑战 The Young Generation Faces New Challenges
国际英语资讯:Trump discuss energy security, NATO during visit to Poland
我未来的事业 My Future Career
国际英语资讯:Masked militants kill national security officer in Egypts Delta city
丽丽的变化 The Change of Lily
亲政府袭击者冲击委内瑞拉全国代表大会
川普将在波兰发表重要讲话
川普与习近平安倍通电话讨论朝核问题
国际英语资讯:G20 Hamburg summit stresses building interconnected world in communique
国际英语资讯:Iraqi forces corner remaining IS militants in small pocket in Mosuls Old City
国际英语资讯:Abes office involved in school-linked favoritism scandal: former government official
我的低碳生活 MyLow--carbonLife
国际英语资讯:Rapporteur asks Brazilian committee to accept charges against president
国际英语资讯:Jordan PM says more incentives to boost economy as cabinet reshuffled
国际英语资讯:Overnight U.S. drone strikes hit al-Qaida-held sites in Yemen
国际英语资讯:Feature: Iraqis cheer for historic victory over Islamic State in Mosul
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |