现在我总算明白了。
Now I understand.
(现在我总算明白了。)
Let’s move on then.
(那么我们接下去吧。)
understand “理解”。
move on “向前进”、 “转移到(新的话题等)”。
I get it now.
Now I see.
接下来轮到我了。
I got promoted last year.
(我去年升的职。)
Now, it’s my turn.
(接下来轮到我了。)
turn也有“顺序”、 “轮值”的意思。
My turn has come.
(轮到我了。)
It’s finally my turn.
(终于轮到我了。)
I’m up next.
不像我想的那么差。
The ad looks OK.
(这个广告看起来不错。)
Yeah. It’s not as bad as I thought.
(是啊。不像我想的那么差。)
It’s better than I expected.
(比我想的要好。)
expect “期待”、 “想像”。
It could have been worse.
worse是bad的比较级,“更差”。
我都等不及了。
Tomorrow is the office party.
(明天公司有聚会。)
I can hardly wait.
(我都等不及了。)
意思是“迫不及待”。
I can’t wait.
wait “等待”。
I can’t contain myself.
contain oneself “ 自制”。
我很兴奋。
I heard you’re going on vacation next week.
(我听说你下周要休假。)
Yeah, I’m so excited.
(是啊, 我很兴奋。)
be excited “兴奋”。
I’m really looking forward to it. I can’t wait.
look forward to ... “盼望着……”。
I’m really excited about it.
你这么说真让我高兴。
You look very nice today, Mr. Underwood.
(你今天看起来不错,安德伍德先生。)
It’s kind of you to say so.
(你这么说真让我高兴。)
Thank you very much.
You’re kind to say so.
我正盼着呢。
Our new office will be ready soon.
(我们的新办公室很快就能用了。)
I’m looking forward to it.
(我正盼着呢。)
I’m eagerly waiting for it.
eagerly “渴望地”。
That’s an exciting prospect.
prospect “渴望”、 “期待”。
我都不知道怎么谢你。
I can’t thank you enough.
(我都不知道怎么谢你。)
Forget it. You’re my friend.
(不用谢。你是我的朋友。)
表达的是一种无以言谢的心情。
Thank you so much for everything.
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
You are too kind.
(你真好。)
印度食品安全堪忧:腐肉进饭店 公厕水泡茶
警惕!烘手器其实在喷细菌
体坛英语资讯:Marco Cecchinato from Italy wins the Hungarian Open
小测验 — 和“欢笑”有关的表达
体坛英语资讯:Lee Chong Wei favors new scoring system
体坛英语资讯:Liaonings maiden championship leaves indelible mark in CBA history
国内英语资讯:Xi extends Intl?Workers Day greetings to workers nationwide
赶快戒掉这11种坏习惯吧!
有些事总是太晚才明白
如何提高人际吸引力:这招社交法则让你人见人爱
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid-bound teenager Vinicius Jr hails rapid progress
为何没什么魅力的人却能挣得更多
体坛英语资讯:Chinas womens team win 4th consecutive title at table tennis worlds
The niche food festivals of the UK 英国多种多样的小众美食节
The dangers that lurk in your bathroom 可爱的橡皮鸭可能危害健康
印度食品安全堪忧:腐肉进饭店 公厕水泡茶
体坛英语资讯:Rafael Nadal breezes past Tsitsipas to win 11th Godo of his career
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Ding one frame away from quarterfinals
Concern and Love 关爱
国内英语资讯:China Exclusive: Wenchuan shows effects of ecological restoration after 10 years: report
体重增加或导致打呼噜?
没有证据表明针灸可缓解疼痛
Beginning of Summer 立夏
体坛英语资讯:Bayer Leverkusen agree deal for Brazilian teenager Paulinho
日本一企业推出零钱兑换机
体坛英语资讯:Brighton shock Man Utd 1-0 to secure safety
国内英语资讯:China, UAE vow to boost strategic partnership
2018年06月英语四级作文范文:更新知识
国内英语资讯:Law to protect heroes honor to take effect May 1
国际英语资讯:S.Korean president arrives in Panmunjom for inter-Korean summit
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |