我们还有很长的路要走。
We still have a long way to go.
(我们还有很长的路要走。)
I’m confident we’ll make it.
(我相信我们能成功。)
still “还”、 “仍然”。way “道路”、 “路程”。
be confident “确信的”。make it “到达(目的地等)”、 “战胜(困难等)”。
We’re nowhere near done.
We have a lot left to do.
(我们还有很多要做。)
他怎么啦?
What’s bothering him?
(他怎么啦?)
He’s not feeling well.
(他身体不太好。)
bother “使烦恼”、 “使发愁”。直译是“什么事在烦着他?”。
What’s wrong with him?
(他怎么啦?)
What’s bugging him?
(他在愁什么?)
bug “使烦恼”、 “使痛苦”。
我下不了决心。
You need to make a decision soon.
(你得尽快做个决定。)
I can’t make up my mind.
(我下不了决心。)
make up one’s mind “下决心”、 “做决定”。
I can’t make a decision.
decision “决定”、 “决心”。
I’m not sure which way to go.
I can’t decide.
(我决定不下来。)
decide “决心”。
在这里我觉得抬不起头来。
Everyone’s so intelligent.
(每个人都那么聪明。)
Yeah, I feel kind of inadequate here.
(是啊,在这里我觉得抬不起头来。)
intelligent “聪颖的”。
inadequate “不够格的”、 “不能胜任的”。
I feel inferior in here.
(在这里我觉得自卑。)
I’m sure everyone feels like that.
(我敢肯定每个人都那么觉得。)
inferior “
(质量或程度上)次的”、 “差的”。
I feel out of place here.
(在这里我觉得很不自在。)
out of place “不适当的”。
Being here makes me feel inferior.
(在这里让我有自卑感。)
I don’t feel like I belong in here.
(我觉得我不属于这里。)
我没有勇气那么做。
You should ask for a raise.
(你应该要求加薪。)
I don’t have the courage to do it.
(我没有勇气那么做。)
courage “勇气”、 “胆量”。
I lack the courage to do it.
lack “缺少”、 “不足”。
I’m afraid to do it.
(我害怕那么做。)
be afraid to ... “害怕做……”。
但愿我能。
I wish I could.
(但愿我能。)
I don’t understand why you can’t.
(我不明白你为什么不能。)
I wish it was possible.
(但愿这是可能的。)
possible “可能的”、 “能够实现的”。
I would if I could.
(如果我能我会做的。)
If only I could.
(只要我能行。)
I’d really like to.
(我很想试一试。)
国内英语资讯:Xi says China, Brazil cooperation embraces brighter future
古巴纪念菲德尔·卡斯特罗去世一周年
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier says Beijing ready to step up win-win cooperation with Warsaw
体坛英语资讯:Russia doping suspension sustained by IAAF
这些英语中的常用语,都是因为一本童话流行起来的
国内英语资讯:Xi sends condolences to Sisi over deadly attack on Egypt mosque
梅根要和哈利王子同居?准王妃看来真要敲定!
体坛英语资讯:Barshim and Thiam become IAAF Athletes of the Year, Bolt honored Presidents Award
The Shinning Stars 闪亮的星星
国内英语资讯:China firmly opposes U.S. vice presidents speech: spokeswoman
想穿最新的袜口运动鞋,你得学会这3点时尚窍门
《射雕英雄传》终于有英译版了!最难译的不是“九阴白骨爪”
国际英语资讯:Number of Rohingya refugees fleeing to Bangladesh reaches 624,000: UN
国内英语资讯:China trains cultural workers from poor areas for rural vitalization
火腿告急!西班牙火腿成中国餐桌新宠
国内英语资讯:China, Serbia agree to cement parliamentary exchanges
体坛英语资讯:Vasco keep alive Libertadores qualifying hopes
遇到颜值高、气质好的人如何用英语表达赞美?
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier calls for advancing China-CEEC 16+1 cooperation
国际英语资讯:Qatar seeks to expand trade ties with Iran: Qatari minister
体坛英语资讯:Pouilles decisive win hands France 10th Davis Cup
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council urges all Syrian parties to attend Geneva peace talks
体坛英语资讯:Rockets send Nuggets crashing 125-95 in NBA
你终于可以吃到“蒂凡尼的早餐”啦!
名人的时间能像股票一样交易?时间交易平台合规性存疑
国际英语资讯:Russian bombers hit IS targets in eastern Syria
体坛英语资讯:Four things we learned from Spains matchday 13
国际英语资讯:Trump talks with French president on Syria
国内英语资讯:Chinese delegation visits Asia to introduce CPC party congress
国际英语资讯:Britains Prince Harry engages with American actress Meghan Markle
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |