因为你, 什么事都泡了汤。
Because of you, everything went down the drain.
(因为你, 什么事都泡了汤。)
I did the best I could.
(我已经尽力了。)
because of ... “因为……”、 “ 由于……原因”。drain意思是“排水管”, go down the drain指“泡汤”。
Because of you, everything is ruined.
(因为你, 什么事都没做成。)
ruin “毁灭”。
Because of you, everything has ended in failure.
(因为你, 什么事最后都失败了。)
failure “失败”。
你怎么能这么说?
My boss hates me!
(我老板讨厌我!)
How can you say that?
(你怎么能这么说?)
I can’t believe you’d say that!
(我不能相信你会这么说!)
believe “相信”。
Why would you say that?
(你为什么那么说?)
你说话太刻薄了。
You look terrible today.
(今天你打扮得很糟糕。)
That’s a mean thing to say.
(你说话太刻薄了。)
terrible “糟糕的”。
mean “ (对别人)坏心眼的”、 “不亲切的”。
That’s not very nice.
What a mean-spirited comment.
mean-spirited “卑鄙的”、 “小心眼的”。
你太多嘴了。
I told Becky about your termination.
(我告诉贝基你被解雇了。)
You know, you’ve got a big mouth.
(嘿, 你太多嘴了。)
termination “结束”、 “解雇”。
对于说了不该说的话, 没有保守秘密的人可以使用。
Why couldn’t you keep quiet about that?
(你为什么不能保持沉默?)
keep quiet “保密”。
Why did you have to tell her?
(为什么你要告诉她?)
You talk too much.
You should keep your mouth shut.
你怎么那么愚蠢?
How could you be so stupid?
(你怎么那么愚蠢?)
I wasn’t thinking clearly.
(我没有仔细考虑。)
How could you ...? 对采取了令人难以置信的行动的人询问理由时的说法。stupid 指“愚蠢的”。
I signed it by mistake.
(我错误地签了字。)
How could you do such a dumb thing?
(你怎么会干这么蠢的事?)
sign “签字”。by mistake “错误地”。
dumb “愚蠢的”。
That was a stupid move.
这里的move指“行动”。
My God, that was stupid.
(天啊, 太蠢了。)
I can’t believe you could be so stupid.
真丢人!
You forgot to sign the letter before mailling it.
(你忘了在信上签名就把信寄了。)
How embarrassing!
(真丢人!)
How ...! 表示感叹, “多么……”、 “太……”。embarrassing 指“使困惑的”、 “麻烦的”。
I’m so embarrassed!
be embarrassed “难堪”。
What an embarrassing thing to do!
是你从来不吸取教训吧。
The boss is mad at me again.
(老板又朝我发火了。)
You never learn, do you?
(是你从来不吸取教训吧。)
Some people never change.
(有些人永远都不会改变。)
When are you going to learn?
(你什么时候才学得会?)
You make the same mistake over and over.
(同样的错误你犯了一次又一次。)
You’ll never get it right.
(你永远都做不对。)
国内英语资讯:China asks WTO members to safeguard multilateral trade
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi stresses new concepts to guide economic work in 2018
体坛英语资讯:Hoffenheim, Berlin held in UEFA Europa League
国内英语资讯:Over 1.1 mln people sit Chinas civil servant exam
体坛英语资讯:Red Star beat Turkish Efes 100-81 in Euroleague
朝鲜和联合国同意定期沟通
体坛英语资讯:Real, Valencia both win in Saturdays La Liga
国际英语资讯:Britain, Germany back Libyan efforts to end financial crisis
国际英语资讯:At least 14 UN peacekeepers, 5 DR Congo soldiers killed in attack
国际英语资讯:Terrorism remains major threat to regional security: Bahraini FM
体坛英语资讯:OSullivan, Murphy to fight for UK Championship title
国际英语资讯:Iraqi PM declares full liberation of Iraq from IS
你离offer只差一个好形象:面试着装打扮六大雷区
2017年12月英语六级作文范文:宿舍分配新规则
国际英语资讯:Macron reaffirms disagreement with U.S. Jerusalem decision
国际英语资讯:Manufacturing sector continues to shine in British economy
为什么短裤和长裤一样贵?
国际英语资讯:Interview: Manufacturing to provide main impetus in British economic growth
这些科学方法可以有效改善记忆力!
国内英语资讯:China launches communication satellite for Algeria
2017年最好看的喜剧电影,笑点满满,根本停不下来!
体坛英语资讯:Germany FA honours former captain Lahm
体坛英语资讯:Kenyan athletic chiefs accuse minister of interfering with athletes
体坛英语资讯:Rome to host Euro 2020 opener, host city pairings confirmed
Lost In Disneyland 迷失在迪士尼
体坛英语资讯:Red Star beat Cologne to enter Europa League knockouts
抢先看!2018年度色彩如此神秘又高科技
穆斯林世界抗议,矛头直指川普
国际英语资讯:UN envoy expresses concern about violence escalation in Middle East
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Intensive CPC training program to improve governance in new era
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |