我有很多发愁的事。
You look troubled.
(你好像有什么烦恼。)
I have a lot on my mind.
(我有很多发愁的事。)
on my mind “牵挂”、 “挂念”。
I’ve got a lot of problems.
(我手头有很多问题。)
I have a lot to worry about.
(有很多事让我担心。)
worry about “担心”。
你为什么拉长着脸?
Why the long face?
(你为什么拉长着脸?)
I just lost an important client.
(我刚刚丢掉了一个重要的客户。)
long face “闷闷不乐的脸”、 “忧郁的表情”、 “哭丧的脸”。
lost是lose的过去式, “丢掉”、 “丧失”。important “重要的”、 “关键的”。client “客户”、 “顾客”。
What’s the matter?
(有什么问题?)
matter “成问题的事”。
Why do you look so sad?
(你为什么看上去那么悲伤?)
sad “低落的”、 “悲伤的”。
我不知道该相信谁。
Do you believe me or him?
(你相信我还是相信他?)
I don’t know who to believe.
(我不知道该相信谁。)
I don’t know who is right.
(我不知道谁对。)
Who’s telling the truth?
(谁说的是真话?)
汤姆生气了?
Was Tom upset?
(汤姆生气了?)
No, he was understanding.
(没有,他很通情达理。)
upset有“发愁的”、 “生气的”、 “悲伤的”等意思, 用于情绪波动的时候。
Was Tom angry?
angry “生气的”、 “发怒的”。
Was Tom mad?
mad “生气的”、 “焦躁的”。
Was Tom pissed?
pissed “生气的”、 “发怒的”,俚语。因为容易引起对方不快,所以使用的时候要注意。
这个如果失败了,我就麻烦了。
If this fails, I’ll be in trouble.
(这个如果失败了,我就麻烦了。)
I’ll cross my fingers for you.
(我会为你祈祷的。)
cross one’s fingers “祈祷好运”,习惯用语。
If this doesn’t work, I’m in trouble.
If this ends in failure, I’ll be in hot water.
be in hot water “陷入困境”。
不尽人意。
How is your project going?
(你们的项目进展怎么样?)
Not the way we’d like.
(不尽人意。)
we’d是we would的缩写。
Not the way we had hoped.
Not the way we wanted.
Not the way we had expected.
我感觉每个人都在看着我。
I feel like everyone’s looking at me.
(我感觉每个人都在看着我。)
It’s all in your head.
(这都是你的心理作用。)
feel like ... “感觉好像……”。
I feel like people are watching me.
I feel like someone’s watching me.
(我感觉好像有人在看着我。)
我们能改变局面吗?
Can we turn things around?
(我们能改变局面吗?)
I think we can.
(我想我们能行。)
turn around “ (市场、经济、通货、工作形势等)突然好转”。
Do we have any chance of a turnaround?
turnaround “突然好转”。
Can we do better?
(我们能做得更好吗?)
Can we change the trend?
(我们能改变这种趋势吗?)
trend “倾向”、 “趋势”。
人过50岁会后悔什么?
国际英语资讯:Fatal car-train crash causes 2 dead in New Zealand
国内英语资讯:China moves to boost SME growth
体坛英语资讯:Philippine Wushu players to train in China for SEA Games
《饥饿游戏》前传小说明年出版 狮门计划拍成电影
工作压力大有多可怕?
国际英语资讯:North Macedonia ready to face increased pressure at border with Greece: official
体坛英语资讯:Kenya to play Egypt, Morocco in North Africa U-18 football tourney
阅读对大脑有什么影响?
汉堡王正面叫板星巴克,但这价格有点怪
体坛英语资讯:CBA Roundup: Liaoning sweep Fujian into CBA semi, Zhejiang pull one game back against Xinjia
四口之家的预算建议: 理财方式发生了巨变
Uber上市才1个月,COO和CMO就都离职了
国际英语资讯:Prominent Chinese Americans meet in New York to discuss bilateral relationship
国内英语资讯:China-EU tourism cooperation receives boost, official says
国内英语资讯:Chinas booming middle class creates opportunities for culture, entertainment industry: bus
体坛英语资讯:Sun Yang records personal fastest 1,500m freestyle in four years
这些坏习惯会破坏你们的感情
国际英语资讯:Yemen expects Kuwaits contribution to help economic recovery: FM
国内英语资讯:East China city to open direct flights to Tokyo, Seoul
A Surprise From Fathers Day 父亲节的惊喜
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Turkeys election results remain in limbo as ruling party disputes oppositions
夏日无尽头?挪威小岛或将“抛弃时间”
国际英语资讯:U.S. tourist kidnapped in Uganda rescued
体坛英语资讯:Strasbourg claim French League Cup title over Guingamp through penalty shootout
回到上新世?气候变化或让南极洲变“绿洲”
国内英语资讯:Metasequoia fossil discovered in southwest China
“晚婚不婚”上热搜,结婚率连跌5年,这届年轻人为啥不爱结婚了?
国际英语资讯:World Economic Forum MENA 2019 calls for collaboration to face regional challenges
国际英语资讯:Pakistan warns India over alleged plans of possible military action
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |