Interviewer:
What kind of jobs have you had?
你都做过什么工作?
Applicant:
I have been a Production Manager.
我做过生产经理。
Interviewer:
How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?
你做了几年的生产经理?
Applicant:
3 years.
三年。
Interviewer:
Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?
能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
Applicant:
I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.
我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。
Interviewer:
Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for?
非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?
Applicant:
Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.
坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。
Interviewer:
Then have you received any award at your present company?
那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?
Applicant:
Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker last year.
有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。
Interviewer:
How would you evaluate the company you are with?
你将如何评价你现在的公司?
Applicant:
Although I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances.
虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。
Interviewer:
How would your colleagues evaluate you?
你的同事会如何评价你呢?
Applicant:
They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.
他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。
Interviewer:
Can you get recommendations from your present employers?
你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.
可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。
Interviewer:
Do you have any questions?
你有什么问题要问吗?
Applicant:
I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.
我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。
双语阅读:调查显示 近半数职工没享受过带薪年假
国际英语资讯:S. African president vows to fight corruption in state-owned enterprises
体坛英语资讯:Leverkusen beat Stuttgart 2-0 in German Bundesliga
双语阅读:过节第一次带对象回家 这些小心机让你避免尴尬
国际英语资讯:Threat of no confidence vote looms as Labour turns up heat on UK PM
体坛英语资讯:World indoor long jump champion Echevarria to take part in IAAF Birminham Grand Prix
2018年12月英语六级易考范文: 太空探索
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: World experts hail Chinas miracle-like achievements over 40 years
体坛英语资讯:Ghana crash out of 2018 Womens AFCON
体坛英语资讯:Croatia one step away from second Davis Cup
国内英语资讯:China, Afghanistan, Pakistan reach broad consensus on cooperation, Afghan peace process, ant
国内英语资讯:Premier Li meets delegates attending Understanding China Conference
国际英语资讯:U.S. envoy on DPRK to visit South Korea amid tension
国内英语资讯:Afghanistan, China vow to enhance cooperation, combat terrorism
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: Xi Jinping: The man who leads Chinas reform into a new era
双语阅读:为了应对中国禁售令,苹果找到了这个良策!
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official meets Turkish Justice and Development Party delegation
体坛英语资讯:League champions of China, Japan, Australia to meet at AFC Champions league group stage
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier meets Kuwaiti first deputy PM
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy applauds outcome of intra-Yemeni talks, urges implementation
国内英语资讯:Chinese UN envoy asks to advance reconciliation in Afghanistan
双语阅读:杭州首次超越北京 成为对毕业生最具吸引力的城市
国际英语资讯:Zimbabwe ruling party conference endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
体坛英语资讯:United States make mens final at 2018 ITTF Pan American Championships
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trumps former lawyer gets 3-year prison time, president denies giving direction
国内英语资讯:China marks 40th anniversary of reform and opening-up
国内英语资讯:Xi meets with HKSAR chief executive
国际英语资讯:Ukrainian president, NATO chief discuss Kerch Strait situation
国内英语资讯:Across China: Mixed farming enriches Xinjiang farmers
体坛英语资讯:British Olympian Levine banned for failing drugs test
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |