Molly:
Gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Gordon:
Same old, same old. How can I help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Molly:
You are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
Gordon:
You are correct, how can I assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
Molly:
I need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent English.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
Gordon:
Do you like speaking English?
你喜欢说英语吗?
Molly:
Yes, but English is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
Gordon:
Here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
Molly:
Thanks a bunch, I owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
Gordon:
You're welcome. Can I offer you a better way to study English?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
Molly:
Of course! I would love that. How can I master English quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
Gordon:
You should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. So every time when we are together, it will be like English class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
Molly:
In your dreams! I mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. I don't owe you one. I don't appreciate it. No need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
Gordon:
I was just kidding. I was making a joke. The best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool English materials there. Don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
Molly:
Now that is good advice. I appreciate it, thanks a million. You're the best, I will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
Gordon:
You're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
Molly:
Wait a minute. Maybe you're right, having a Canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent English.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
Gordon:
Great!
好极了
Molly:
Yeah, great. Do you have Da Shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
Gordon:
In your dreams!
你做梦吧!
对话讲解:
assist vt. 帮助, 促进
He assist me with my income tax return.
他帮助我填写所得税申报单。
make a joke 开玩笑
You make a joke out of everything.
任何事你都来开玩笑。
fluent adj. 流畅的;流利的
He is fluent in five languages.
他能流利地说五种语言
体坛英语资讯:France win a game of narrow margins to march on Moscow again
为什么不该在睡觉时给手机充电?
国际英语资讯:Feature: Longing for peace, Yemens displaced families struggle to survive
体坛英语资讯:Martinez: Unity and adaptability keys for Belgian success
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China battles floods in northern regions
40岁前请先掌握这些技能
国内英语资讯:China refutes U.S. allegations of currency manipulation
国际英语资讯:Russian, Jordanian FMs discuss possible cooperation on Syria
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Senegalese presidents pledge to create better future for ties
体坛英语资讯:Maguire and Ali book Englands semifinal place
你的脚透露你的个性 为你揭开“足尖密码”
国际英语资讯:Philippines Duterte vows to intensify war against illicit drugs
国际英语资讯:UN urges Africa to develop regulations to spur e-commerce growth
体坛英语资讯:Five things that shook the World Cup
国内英语资讯:Chinas emergencies ministry stresses flood preparedness, response
国际英语资讯:Khartoum sets date for signing power-sharing deal between S. Sudan rivals
国内英语资讯:China Focus: CPC releases findings of latest disciplinary inspection
去门口取快递,来的是一匹“真机小黄马”!
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges better law enforcement and judicial work
东京奥运会和残奥会吉祥物名称揭晓
为什么男性感冒好的要比女性快?
国内英语资讯:Chinese president arrives in Rwanda for state visit
川普将在白宫主持“美国制造”展览
国内英语资讯:Senegalese officials, experts speak highly of Chinese presidents state visit
国内英语资讯:Belt and Road Initiative Chinas gift to world: UAE minister
国际英语资讯:Brexit worries, trade war fears may follow good year for UKs manufacturing: analysis
国内英语资讯:Fiscal and financial policy on the way to bolster real economy
国际英语资讯:Israeli PM meets UN envoy over Gaza crisis
衣服库存堆积怎么办?Burberry的做法震惊我了
牛津大学的学霸是怎么学习的?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |