Molly:
Gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Gordon:
Same old, same old. How can I help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Molly:
You are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
Gordon:
You are correct, how can I assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
Molly:
I need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent English.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
Gordon:
Do you like speaking English?
你喜欢说英语吗?
Molly:
Yes, but English is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
Gordon:
Here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
Molly:
Thanks a bunch, I owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
Gordon:
You're welcome. Can I offer you a better way to study English?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
Molly:
Of course! I would love that. How can I master English quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
Gordon:
You should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. So every time when we are together, it will be like English class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
Molly:
In your dreams! I mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. I don't owe you one. I don't appreciate it. No need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
Gordon:
I was just kidding. I was making a joke. The best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool English materials there. Don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
Molly:
Now that is good advice. I appreciate it, thanks a million. You're the best, I will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
Gordon:
You're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
Molly:
Wait a minute. Maybe you're right, having a Canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent English.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
Gordon:
Great!
好极了
Molly:
Yeah, great. Do you have Da Shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
Gordon:
In your dreams!
你做梦吧!
对话讲解:
assist vt. 帮助, 促进
He assist me with my income tax return.
他帮助我填写所得税申报单。
make a joke 开玩笑
You make a joke out of everything.
任何事你都来开玩笑。
fluent adj. 流畅的;流利的
He is fluent in five languages.
他能流利地说五种语言
国内英语资讯:Global survey shows Chinas image improving
体坛英语资讯:Raptors Casey, Warriors Kerr named NBA Coaches of Month
国际英语资讯:Pakistan fights anti-terror war on its own resources: foreign ministry
一周热词榜(12.30-1.5)
国际英语资讯:Egypt to hold 2018 presidential elections in March
国际英语资讯:Hand grenade kills man in Stockholm suburb: police
英语口语中如何“转换话题”?
国际英语资讯:Migration is a positive global phenomenon -- UN chief
中国的方便面销量下降?原因你绝对猜不到!
金球奖颁奖,性骚扰主题挥之不去
国内英语资讯:Chinese delegation introduces 19th CPC party congress in India
国内英语资讯:Heavy snow disrupts traffic, affects life in China
国内英语资讯:CMC regulates to manage military online media
为找到吉百利中奖彩蛋 英国超市的彩蛋包装都遭殃了
国际英语资讯:U.S. Republican senators ask for criminal probe into author of Trump dossier
体坛英语资讯:Sharapova, Halep into Semis of Shenzhen Open
国际英语资讯:Jordan urges unified Arab efforts to deal with Trumps Jerusalem move
“大吉大利,晚上吃鸡”:一句歪打正着的完美翻译
国际英语资讯:Ecuador grants citizenship to WikiLeaks founder Assange
“大吉大利,晚上吃鸡”:一句歪打正着的完美翻译
国际英语资讯:European lawmakers urge Britain to stay in single market
国际英语资讯:Trump, Macron talk over phone on Korean Peninsula, Iran: White House
美国将巴基斯坦列入严重侵犯宗教自由的“特别观察名单”
国内英语资讯:Xi emphasizes upholding, developing socialism with Chinese characteristics
国际英语资讯:Germany, Turkey seek reconciliation as foreign ministers hold meeting
国际英语资讯:Macron suggests no EU membership; Erdogan says Turkey sick of waiting
The Growing Trees 生长的树木
A Father’s Letter 一位父亲的信
国内英语资讯:Beijing launches public rental housing for senior citizens
Identity politics
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |