1.Pay Attention To Your Title
1.重视头衔
Don't be fooled, title matters. Right or wrong, your title is how people in and outside your organization judge your value to it. Don't overlook it.
别犯傻了,头衔决定一切。不管是你组织中的人还是组织外的人,都会依据你的头衔对你做出评价。不论这种做法是对是错,请不要忽视它。
2.Know Your Responsibilities
2.清楚你的职责
Whether you're beginning a new position or have been in the same one for years, it's smart to have your job description and responsibilities in writing. You need to be clear on precisely what your current role is, so that you can make a case for a promotion once you've mastered it.
无论你是刚走上一个新岗位还是在同一岗位上工作了很多年,用笔把岗位描述和职责写下来是一个聪明的做法。你需要准确知道你当前的角色,因为一旦你完全掌握了自己的工作,你就能升职了。
3.Know What You Want Next
3.知道接下来你想要的是什么
In order to advance, you have to know what you want next in your career. By outlining your future goals, you better understand what you're working towards and know what to ask for. Having a plan for your career projects confidence, organization and commitment.
要前进,你就需要知道在你的职业生涯中下一步你想要的是什么。通过描绘未来目标,你就能明白你在朝什么方向努力,也就知道需要什么了。制定一个职业规划显示出了你的信心、条理性和承诺。
4.Watch Your Image
4.留意你的形象
You have to look the part to earn respect. When your appearance is a wreck, people automatically assume your whole life is a wreck.
你必须要留意能赢得尊重的自我形象。假如你是邋遢不堪的,人们会想当然认为你全部的生活也就是一个烂摊子。
5.Don't Break Confidences
5.守口如瓶
Keep the 'confidential' confidential. Whether it's tightly held corporate news or a personal confidence, you'll gain trust and respect by practicing discretion.
对‘绝密的事情’要保密。无论是涉及企业内幕还是个人隐私,守口如瓶这样的谨慎行为将让你获得信任和尊重。
6.Have Patience
6.要有耐心
When you're ambitious, it's frustrating to feel powerless over the timing of your own success. However, you should remain patient (but not complacent) with the corporate process of advancement, showing that you're willing to put the time in and have respect for the bigger picture. Furthermore, any decision made out of impatience, usually turns out to be the wrong one.
当你胸怀壮志时,你却无法把握成功的时机,这是令人沮丧的。不管怎样,职场人士对企业的发展进程要有耐心(当然也不能自满),要愿意投入时间,同时尊重公司的发展大局。再者,任何在焦躁情况下做出的决定通常到头来都是错误的。
London City first in UK to get remote air traffic control 英国首个远程空中交通管制系统
国际英语资讯:Nepalese PM announces resignation
Obese not healthy and turning rubbish into art 肥胖又健康不现实、津巴布韦家庭变废为宝
香薰蜡烛浪漫有情调?专家称会增加30%空气污染颗粒
When God created the first two people,Adam and his wife Eve,they 语法填空答案
“I'll catch you another time”真的不是我下次再抓你!
国际英语资讯:Pakistani law enforcers launch search operation to recover abducted Chinese nationals
Years ago, I drove into a service station to get some gas完形填空答案
英国官员:情报部门知悉曼彻斯特爆炸案嫌疑人的情况
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China pledges peaceful development in Antarctica
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: President Trumps Mideast strategy: cozy up to Israel, Arabs in bid to isola
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier calls for better protection of Antarctica
近一成应届毕业生选择“慢就业”
创意“寿司鞋” 寿司和潮牌鞋的完美结合(组图)
这家法国公司,专门为胖美眉生产高端服装!
It was a short flight from Shanghai to Xi’an. Xi’an is one语法填空答案
Not half 加强肯定语气的表达“非常”
研究:充足睡眠真的能美容
川普提出6680亿美元的新国防预算
《生活大爆炸》、《权游》演员片酬PK 哪部美剧最土豪[1]
北师大女生宿舍安装人脸识别系统
体坛英语资讯:Reinvented Ajax back in European spotlight
经典回归!《妈妈咪呀》将拍续集,原班人马打造
地震袭击 Earthquake Attacked
国内英语资讯:Xi says both sides of Strait share their destiny
调查:“废旧手机”回收率仅2%
英国将恐袭威胁等级调至“危急”军队在重点地区巡逻
体坛英语资讯:Rumors say Aubameyang is off to Paris
国际英语资讯:ASEAN, partners to enhance cooperation in combating transnational crime
国际英语资讯:7th person linked to Manchester attack detained by police
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |