If you're just starting an internship, you'll need to know exactly what you should bring with you to work. So here's our list of ideas for accessories for what every women should bring to the office and what to never be caught owning.
如果你马上要开始实习了,你就必须知道你应该带些什么去上班。下面这份榜单就是每个职业女性都应该带以及决不能带去办公室的物品。
Theory Suits
标准套装
For attire, a popular response from the women we asked were Theory suits and separates.
在服装方面,我们询问到的女性最普遍的回答就是标准套装和单件的正装。
As for the colors, they suggest purchasing them in black, cream, navy blue and muted red.
在颜色方面,她们建议购买黑色、奶油色、深蓝色以及柔和的红色。
Cardigan
羊毛开衫
Keep a cardigan (preferably black) at your desk.
记得在桌子里留一件开衫(最好是黑色)。
You never know when the office will be chilly.
你永远不知道办公室什么时候会冷气逼人。
Conservative, Comfortable And Stylish Heels
保守、舒适、时髦的高跟鞋
"Anything over 3 inches will raise eyebrows," one woman told us.
“任何超过3英寸的高跟鞋都会引人侧目,”一位职业女性告诉我们。
Important: Don't over-style your boss.
重要提示:别盖过你老板的风头。
A Pair Of Flats
一双平底鞋
Flats are essential for women who stand on their feet all day.
对于那些整天站立的女性来说,平底鞋是必备品。
The one problem is flats can come off as unprofessional or immature.
唯一的问题在于,平底鞋给人感觉不够职业或者不够成熟。
A solution is to pick a pair that have nice hardware.
一个解决办法是选择一双有精美五金装饰的平底鞋。
A Nice Watch -- but not too nice
一块精美的手表——但别太花哨
A Wall Streeter suggests that women avoid the popular boyfriend watches.
一位在华尔街工作的女性建议职业女性不要选择那种流行的男友风手表。
"Don't get something that will make your boss jealous either -- it should be feminine without being hot pink."
“也别选择那种会让你老板嫉妒的款式,手表应该女性化,但不要选亮粉色。”
Nail Polish
指甲油
Nails should be short and manicured.
指甲应该剪短并修剪整齐。
Popular color suggestions were nude or burgundy.
受欢迎的颜色有裸色和酒红色。
Neutral Makeup
自然的妆容
Makeup should look natural.
女性的妆容应该看上去很自然。
"Absolutely no glitter." For example, at Goldman Sachs there's an unspoken rule that it's not cool to wear a lot of makeup.
“绝对不要任何闪光” 。比如说在高盛集团,有一点大家都心知肚明:化浓妆一点也不酷。
You'll also want to have a makeup bag with essentials such as concealer after those 4 a.m-ers.
你也应该有一个化妆包用来装一些必需品,比如对于那些加班到凌晨4点以后的人来说,遮瑕膏是必备的。
Baby Powder
婴儿爽身粉
If you're working late hours and don't have time to wash your hair, keep a bottle of baby powder handy.
如果你加班到很晚,没有时间洗头,随身带一瓶婴儿爽身粉吧。
"It magically makes it look like you just did your hair," says one woman who keeps some at her desk.
“它会让你的头发看上去好像刚洗过一样,很神奇,”一位女性告诉我们,她自己的抽屉里就放着一些。
Minimal Or No Perfume
最小味道的香水或者不要香水
One of the women we spoke to said perfume is not appropriate for the office.
一位受访女性告诉我们,香水对于这里的办公室来说不合适。
"Women smell nice anyway," she added.
“不论怎样女性都应该闻起来不错,”她又补充说。
If you absolutely insist on wearing perfume keep it at a minimum.
如果你坚持要用香水,把香味控制到最小。
The UBS dress code manual says "a scent should at first be perceptible at a distance - an arm's length - but should be discreet."
瑞士联合银行的着装手册上说“香水味首先应该在手臂这么长的距离内被察觉,但要小心使用。”
Professional Handbag
专业的手提包
A woman we spoke to suggested having a nice handbag, but with "no obvious labels."
受访的一位女性建议说,应该拥有一个漂亮的手提包,但“不要有明显的商标”。
That's because you don't want your boss, who might be a man, seeing your bag with G's, LV's and C's all over the place. Branded bags like Prada and YSL, for example, are fine after you've earned your bonus, but keep them simple, classic, and tasteful.
因为你不会想要你的老板(可能是个男人)看见的你的包上满是古琦啊、路易威登啊、香奈儿的商标。像普拉达和圣罗兰这样的有铭牌的包,等你赢得了红利之后也是不错的选择,但确保选那些简洁、经典、有品位的款式。
经典英语美文:People in your life
经典英语美文:Rules of life
想要减掉赘肉?你需要做到这些(下)
你的“时间碎片”都去哪儿了?
幸福的人都在做的事
经典英语美文:On Achievements and Dreams
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(6)
想要减掉赘肉?你需要做到这些(上)
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(4)
经典英语美文:The unseen power of love
挺谁谁出局 滚石主唱被封“世界杯乌鸦嘴”
女性对男性说的这些话,非常反感(下)
中英文化通:猴年祝福语
这24个迹象表明你内心是个成熟的人
这八种动作,就是喵星人在说“我爱你”
Xinhua News
经典英语美文:We are on a journey
经典英语美文:The happy door
你知道怎样用手机拍出好看的食物照吗?
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face (2)
恋爱中,这些话还是不要说比较好
5项非常便于实践的地球日活动
经典英语美文:Live in the present moment
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(1)
经典英语美文:Cherish every moment
今年夏天流行“开叉裙”(组图)[1]
苏神上演“咬人帽子戏法”
教你7招提升自己的技能与才华
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(5)
二十多岁的你,应该知道这些事
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |