薪金是应聘的你非常关心的问题。那么怎样才可以有利的"讨价还价"呢?
关于待遇问题,合理地进行"自我报价"有以下讲究:
1.分析市场行情价格,可从亲朋好友那里或职业中间机构获取信息。
2.分析市场需求状况,了解目前就业市场对这类人才是供不应求还是供过于求。
3.个人的经验和能力将是薪酬定位的决定性因素。
4.分析用人单位的特点,包括福利保障制度和个人发展空间。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪水是多少?
2) I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
3) With my experience, I'd like to start at RMB 4000 per month.
以我的经验,我希望起薪是每月4000元人民币。
4) What is your salary now?
你现在的薪水是多少?
5) What's your expected salary?
你期望的薪水是多少?
6) How long is my probation?
我的试用期多长?
7) I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我觉得工资是与工作的责任紧密相关的。
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1
I: What is your salary at present?
I: 你现在的薪水是多少?
A: My present pay is 100,000 Yuan per year.
A: 每年10万元。
I: What are your salary expectations now?
I: 你现在期望的薪水是多少?
A: I would to be paid more than that. Hopefully, 120,000Yuan per year.
A: 我希望能比原来的多些,希望是每年12万元。
I: That's a little more than we had planned.
I: 这比我们原来计划的多一些。
A: I think you'll find I'm worth that.
A: 我想你们会发现我是值得拿那个薪水的。
I: I can only offer you 110,000Yuan a year. Raises will be given after a three-month probation according to your performance. Is that satisfactory?
I: 我们只能每年支付你11万元,三个月的试用期后根据你的表现我们会为你加薪的,这样你满意吗?
A: Yes, it is quite reasonable.
A: 我很满意。 Dialogue 2
I: What's your expected salary?
I: 你希望的薪酬是多少?
A: I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
A: 我希望根据我的能力支付薪酬。
I: How do you feel about an annual salary of 100,000Yuan plus bonus.
I: 你认为每年10万元外加奖金如何?
A: That's a little less than I expected. But to me, the most important thing is the job and the people I will work with. Moreover, I am sure I will get a raise quickly because of my background and experience.
A: 这比我期望的少一些,但对我来说,最重要的是这个工作以及将和我一起工作的人。而且,凭借我的背景和经验,我很快就能得到加薪的。
I: That sounds very reasonable.
I: 这样听起来很合理。
A: By the way, how long is my probation?
A: 顺便问一下,我的试用期多长?
I: Generally it is 6 months and during this period you are paid half of your regular salary.
I: 一般来说是6个月,这段期间你只能拿到工资的一半。 Dialogue 3
I: How much do you expect to earn?
I: 你希望挣多少钱?
A: I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job. Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?
A: 我觉得工资是与工作的责任紧密相关的,我们能不能先谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?
I: If you are hired, you are in charge of the design of toys that can meet the needs of the American market.
I: 如果你被录用,你将负责满足美国市场要求的玩具设计工作。
A: I know it is a crucial position, but I can do it well. So I'm asking for 200,000Yuan a year as a starting salary.
A: 这是一个非常重要的职位,但我能做好,所以我要求一开始的年薪为20万元。
I: OK.
I: 好吧。
2017届高考英语一轮复习基础巩固学案:Unit 1《Olympic History》(重大版必修5)
国内英语资讯:China, Egypt seeks to promote Belt and Road Initiative
国内英语资讯:Swiss president to attend Belt and Road forum in Beijing
2017届高考英语一轮复习基础巩固学案:Unit 1《Friends and Friendship》(重大版必修3)
国际英语资讯:Two claims of responsibility for Dortmund explosion found
2017届高考英语一轮复习基础巩固学案:Unit 1《Festivals around the world》(重大版必修3)
王源又去联合国了!小汤圆们嗨起来!
体坛英语资讯:Griezmann penalty gives Atletico narrow lead in Champions League quarters
特朗普从普京身上学到了什么
国内英语资讯:Political advisors discuss training more patriotic religious elites
国际英语资讯:Lawyer: Dragged off United flight passenger may file suit
国内英语资讯:China says, no geopolitical considertion in its role in Middle East
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Insight: Procedures unveiled for birth of Xiongan New Area
国内英语资讯:Chinese VP says China supports Palestinian just cause
国际英语资讯:Egyptian police identify Alexandrias church suicide bomber
国内英语资讯:China says dialogue only solution to Korean Peninsula nuclear issue
2017届四川省高考英语完形填空训练(4)
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Tension seems slightly defused between Moscow, Washington following U.S. missile
国内英语资讯:China, France to boost bilateral ties
《每日邮报》向特朗普夫人道歉并赔偿
国内英语资讯:China, Russia agree to further expand investment, energy cooperation
博科娃女士世界无线电日致辞
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: 3 major figures among hundreds registered for Irans presidential race
玩具不再专属儿童 “童心未泯的一代”崛起
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Italy still needs reforms despite EUs Junckers optimism: analysts
2017届高考英语一轮复习基础巩固学案:Challenging Yourself Ⅲ《Web Life》(重大版必修5)
粉色当道 如果男友穿骚粉你还会爱他吗
体坛英语资讯:Ajax beat Schalke in first leg of Europa League quarter-final
国内英语资讯:China appreciates Estonias participation in Belt and Road initiative, pledging to enhance
中英共建新丝绸之路
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |