在办公室里,同事之间总是免不了要求助于别人。该怎样求助呢?看看下面的对话吧。
(1)
A: Excuse me, Christina?
打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。
B: Yes, Mark?
什么事,马克?
A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?
能告诉我复印机在哪吗?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway. The copy room is the second room on the right.
当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。 (2)
A: Excuse me.
打扰了。
B: Yes, can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?
是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?
B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard over there should know.
对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。 (3)
A: Christina, can you give me a hand?
克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?
B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?
好的。怎么了,马克?
A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.
我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。
B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.
让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。 (4)
A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?
嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?
B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.
有,等一下。给你,64071553。
A: Great. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢。
B: Are you getting take-out?
你要订外卖吗?
A: Yeah. Do you want something?
是啊,你想要什么吗?
B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet coke?
恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?
A: No problem. But do you have any cash on you? I don't think I have enough.
没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。
国内英语资讯:China launches campaigns to clean up cultural environment
学点有用的心理学窍门
Rub it in 反复讲别人不爱听的事情
国际英语资讯:Poland, European Commission search for compromise over Article 7
央行行长宣布金融业进一步开放的12项举措
老外在中国:如何讲好中国故事?
A drinks bottle 'tax' to boost recycling 英格兰将征饮料瓶“税”以促进回收利用
阿迪达斯推出新款瑜伽服!竟是由海洋垃圾制成?
My Good Friend 我的好朋友
国内英语资讯:Senior security official promises to step up actions against organized crime
国内英语资讯:China calls on all relevant parties of Syria issue to remain calm and show restraint: FM
国内英语资讯:China, Netherlands agree to exploit advantages of complementarities
体坛英语资讯:Messi hat-trick takes Barca closer to the title after draw in Madrid derby
潮不潮?英国父母现在给宝宝取名都用宜家家具名
国际英语资讯:UN envoy warns of escalation in and beyond Syria
研究:熬夜通宵的危害到底有多大?
别“傻坐”着了!久坐会让人变傻变痴呆
体坛英语资讯:Lebanon beats Hong Kong of China in Davis Cup semifinals
BBC《人类星球》造假被自家拆穿 为摆拍搭建树屋
老外在中国:乐于助人的中国人
含高剂量氧化锌?罐装食品或伤害消化系统
国内英语资讯:China firmly opposes U.S. arms sales to Taiwan: spokesperson
体坛英语资讯:Shenhua stuns Renhe 2-0 to a three game winning streak in CSL
匈牙利总理欧尔班第三次连任总理
国外最新研究:一天一杯咖啡,还能减肥!
美文赏析:真正的尊重要靠努力换来
我国快递行业出新规 将从五月起开始施行
英国公司让员工自定薪水 涨薪需获同事认可
密码再见!互联网联盟推新式在线身份认证
专家:全球水河流已被处方药和非处方药污染
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |