又是夏天了,办公室里的空调又要开始启动了。有人喜欢温度低一点,有人喜欢温度高一点。且看下面这两位是怎么看的吧。
(1)
Liz: Geez! Your room is like an ice-box!
莉斯:老天!你这屋简直是冰箱啊!
Terri: No, it's not! It's just comfortable.
特里:不是啊,刚刚好。
Liz: Yeah, if you're a penguin. Just look at me! Even my goose bumps have goose bumps!
莉斯:刚刚好,如果你是企鹅的话。看看我,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了!
Terri: Get outta here! I think you're exaggerating!
特里:快出去,你太夸张了!
Liz: No, I'm not. Where's the thermostat?
莉斯:我才没有呢。温度调节器在哪呢?
Terri: By the door, on the wall.
特里:门旁边,墙上。
Liz: No wonder I'm cold! This thing is set at 65?!
莉斯:怪不得我冷。你把它调到65度?!
Terri: Like I said -- perfect!
特里:就像我说的,正好!
Liz: If you live in Alaska. By the way, where's the shovel?
莉斯:如果你住在阿拉斯加才正好。哎,铲子在哪?
Terri: Why do you need a shovel?
特里:你要铲子干吗?
Liz: So I can dig us out when it starts snowing in here.
莉斯:这屋子里下雪的时候把我们俩挖出来呀。 (2)
John: It's like an oven in here! You must be roasting!
约翰:这屋简直像个烤箱!你快被烤熟了吧?
Martha: Actually, I'm just comfortable.
玛撒:实际上,我感觉刚好。
John: You've got to be kidding me. It has to be over 95 degrees in here!
约翰:开玩笑。这屋里至少95度!
Martha: What can I say? I'm a cold-blooded person. The warmer, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
玛撒:那我能说什么呢?我是个冷血的人。对我来说越热越好。
John: Well, can we at least open a window and get some ventilation in here?
约翰:那么,我们至少得开扇窗户透透气吧?
Martha: Knock yourself out.
玛撒:随便。
John: Thanks, I will.
约翰:谢谢!
HBO官宣:《权游》将于2019年回归
国际英语资讯:14 injured in Manhattan apartment fire: NYFD
国内英语资讯:China vows to cement parliamentary exchanges with Nordic, Baltic countries
抵制性侵丑闻 今年的金球奖红毯“变黑”了
《星战8》内地票房不敌《前任3》 中国观众原力为何没觉醒
The Value of Books 书籍的价值
老外在中国:有个会中文的女儿是什么感受
国内英语资讯:Beijings e-commerce transactions to surpass 2.5 trillion yuan in 2018
以色列禁止全球20个权益组织成员入境
美文赏析:你有几个钱包?
中国一家人健身成功,老外惊呼:这差异太大了
破产姐妹主角客串《生活大爆炸》!竟还有感情戏?
谷歌面临歧视保守派白人的诉讼案
研究发现 未婚人士患痴呆症的风险要高出42%
科学家发现了与同性恋有关的基因
体坛英语资讯:Mark Hughes sacked as Stoke City manager
手腕喷香水后相互摩擦?原来这么多年用香水的方法都错了
体坛英语资讯:Costa backs to goal and off, Betis win crazy Seville derby
CATTI三级:超全备考经验!
国内英语资讯:32 missing as two vessels collide off east China coast
国际英语资讯:Mediterranean migrant arrivals reach 1,072 in first week of 2018, with 81 deaths: IOM
国内英语资讯:Heavy snow wreaks havoc in China
北半球的大雪,你来得太猛烈
国内英语资讯:Academics discuss reform of lawyer system
体坛英语资讯:Barca confirm Coutinho signing
完美房车算什么?英国夫妇卖掉一切带娃去环游世界
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC officials required to defend Xis core status
Mother’s Surprise 妈妈的惊喜
2017年十大消费维权舆情热点发布 老年保健品排第一
国内英语资讯:Vice premier calls for enhanced China-U.S. economic ties
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |