按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。
(M = May, B= Businessman)
M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours'
打扰一下。我是"舒适旅行"公司的。
B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?
早上好。需要帮忙吗?
M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing and promotion in Britain.
嗯。我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。
B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?
明白了。你们在找合作伙伴?
M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership, and some sort of agreement or contract.
是的,没错。我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。
B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.
嗯。厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。
M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?
好的。你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗?
B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.
厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈?她是"自在旅行"公司的经理。
M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.
哦,谢谢。我会和她谈的。
M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?
打扰一下,您是安妮塔·汉德里吗?
A: Yes, that's me. How can I help you?
是我。需要帮忙吗?
M: I represent 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.
我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们在找一家英国公司,帮我们在英国开拓市场。
A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?
啊,那么你们是想找家英国代理商在英国代理你们的业务了?是吗?
M: Yes, exactly.
是的,没错。
A: Well, that's perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I'm certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.
那太好了。我们现在为很多公司做代理,我对这类合作非常有兴趣。
M: Oh, what other partnerships do you have?
哦,你们都为什么公司做代理呢?
A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.
我们为一家很大的日本公司做代理,我们和澳大利亚、希腊的代理商也有合作。我们负责他们在英国的所有业务。
M: That sounds great. Why don't we sit down and talk a bit more about it?
很棒。我们为什么不坐下来详细谈谈?
A: Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time.
太好了,我们一起喝咖啡谈吧。
体坛英语资讯:Spurs beat Heat in NBA preseason game
国内英语资讯:China never deliberately pursues trade surplus in goods: premier Li
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China moves toward great modern socialist country
eBay指控亚马逊非法挖角平台商户
西班牙科学家3D打印“素食牛排” 卖相和味道一言难尽
想要延年益寿 你每天需要步行多少距离?
体坛英语资讯:James Rodriguez set for Colombia return
体坛英语资讯:Top-two drop points in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China, CEEC pledge to deepen cooperation at local level
20到30岁,是人生最不可挥霍的时光!这3条实用建议值得一听
苹果醋是否有利于身体健康?
体坛英语资讯:Youth Olympic torch reaches worlds most southern city
国内英语资讯:China, ASEAN vow to promote defense cooperation
爸爸讲起冷笑话来,比西伯利亚寒潮更腻害
体坛英语资讯:China overcome Senegal, finish group second at FIBA Womens World Cup
国内英语资讯:High-speed rail sees 880,000 passenger trips between mainland, Hong Kong in two weeks
国内英语资讯:China urges Eurasia to safeguard world economic recovery with multilateralism, openness, con
国内英语资讯:China, Norway vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties
国内英语资讯:China, Cambodia to enhance trade, investment cooperation
你的睡觉时间,决定了你适合什么工作
体坛英语资讯:China lose to France, finish sixth at FIBA Womens World Cup
国内英语资讯:China, Vietnam eye closer industrial, trade cooperation
用于治疗糖尿病的药丸或有助于治疗高血压患者
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China quickly embracing VR amid tech boom
国内英语资讯:China, Belt and Road countries seek deeper cooperation on energy
希腊圣托里尼岛禁止胖子骑驴 不是歧视胖子 而是驴的背要被压断了
科学家发现雾霾在让中国人变傻,男人傻得更快
国内英语资讯:Chui Sai On stresses Macaos bridging roles in China-Portugal ties
国内英语资讯:China donates 500 bags, stationery to Lebanons orphans
国内英语资讯:Over 5,400 volunteers go on duty for Chinas first import expo
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |