不是所有的时候事情都能进行的很顺利的,比如这次梅和托尼来登记会展……
(CA =Conference Assistant, T = Tony, M = May)
M: Good morning. Er, we've come to register for the conference. I'm May Hunter and this is my colleague, Tony Marshall.
M:早上好。我们是来参加展会的,想登记一下。我是梅o亨特,这是我同事托尼o马歇尔。
CA: Can you wait please? The queue is over there.
CA:稍等一下好吗?队在那边。
M: Well, we've been queuing for half an hour already, actually.
M:其实我们已经排了半个小时了。
CA: What's the name of your company?
CA:请问贵公司的名称?
M: 'Comfort Tours'.
M:舒适旅行。
CA: I'm afraid I can't find any registration papers for that name. Could you please fill out some more, and then I can register you.
CA:登记单上没有这个公司。你能再填一份吗?然后我再帮你们登记。
T: What a pain! Can't you tell us the number of our stand? Where is it exactly?
T:太折磨了!你不能告诉我们展位的号码吗?具体位置在哪?
CA: I can give you number 56, sir. You can see it on the plan. It's the small one at the back near the toilets. Here are your badges and here is your conference pack. Thank you.
CA:可以,先生。你们是56号,平面图上有。是后面厕所附近的一个小展位。这是你们的会徽和资料袋。谢谢。
M: But that's a terrible position! Can't we get a better stand?
M:那位置太差了,我们能不能换个好点的?
CA: I'm afraid you'll have to speak to the conference manager about that madam. He's over there.
CA:那你需要跟会展经理协商,他在那边。
T: Come on May, let's sort this out.
T:来吧,梅,我们把它搞定。
CM: Can I help you? I'm John Smyth, the conference manager.
CM:需要帮忙吗?我叫约翰o史密斯,是会展经理。
T: Hello. I'm afraid we are not happy at all with our stand. It is too small, too far from everywhere and near the toilets. We requested a medium-sized stand near the entrance. Can't you find somewhere better for us?
T:你好。我们对我们的展位不是很满意,展位太小了,离其他地方很远,而且还在厕所旁边。我们想要一个中等大小的、靠近门口的展位。能帮我们找个好点的吗?
CM: I'm afraid all stands are already taken, sir, it's not possible to change now. Your booking was probably late.
CM:先生,所有的展位都已经有人了,现在没法换了。你们可能预定得晚了点。
M: Well, we're very unhappy with this. I'm sure our boss will have something to say about it too.
M:我们对此不满意。我们老板肯定也有意见。
T: And look at those boxes, there should be many more than that. Half of our brochures are missing! And these two boxes are damaged as well!
T:看看这些盒子,应该比这些多才对。我们的宣传册有一半都不见了,这两个盒子还坏了。
M: What a disaster. We'll have to phone head office tomorrow to tell them what is going on. They'll be furious!
M:简直是灾难啊!我们明天得给总部打电话,告诉他们这的情况。他们会气疯的。
体坛英语资讯:Shenhua stuns Renhe 2-0 to a three game winning streak in CSL
高中英语作文----Moved 感动
《摩登家庭》S01E23:“吓死宝宝了”英语怎么说?
央行行长宣布金融业进一步开放的12项举措
别“傻坐”着了!久坐会让人变傻变痴呆
国内英语资讯:Senior security official promises to step up actions against organized crime
体坛英语资讯:Manchester City on brink of title after victory
国内英语资讯:China calls on all relevant parties of Syria issue to remain calm and show restraint: FM
体坛英语资讯:Messi hat-trick takes Barca closer to the title after draw in Madrid derby
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund overpower Stuttgart 3-0 in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China firmly opposes U.S. arms sales to Taiwan: spokesperson
老外在中国:如何讲好中国故事?
密码再见!互联网联盟推新式在线身份认证
My Good Friend 我的好朋友
我国快递行业出新规 将从五月起开始施行
What you didn't know about the verges of sleep 你不知道的“入睡边缘”常识
国际英语资讯:UN envoy warns of escalation in and beyond Syria
BBC《人类星球》造假被自家拆穿 为摆拍搭建树屋
国内英语资讯:China launches campaigns to clean up cultural environment
体坛英语资讯:Lebanon beats Hong Kong of China in Davis Cup semifinals
学点有用的心理学窍门
研究:熬夜通宵的危害到底有多大?
Rub it in 反复讲别人不爱听的事情
韩国检方以收受贿和贪污罪起诉前总统李明博
A drinks bottle 'tax' to boost recycling 英格兰将征饮料瓶“税”以促进回收利用
阿迪达斯推出新款瑜伽服!竟是由海洋垃圾制成?
国内英语资讯:China Focus: President Xi reviews navy in South China Sea
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: World sets sight on Boao forum for fresh impetus of globalization
国际英语资讯:Sudan, Kenya keen to enhance economic, trade ties
潮不潮?英国父母现在给宝宝取名都用宜家家具名
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |