The average American spends a lot of time at work -- more than 1,800 hours a year. But how many of those hours are spent daydreaming about being somewhere (or anywhere) else?
普通美国人每年的工作时间很长——超过了1800个小时。不过其中有多少时间是在做着白日梦,幻想着自己能在别处(或者随便另一个地方)呢?
A lot of things play a role in your job satisfaction besides the actual work itself. Your emotions, skills, financial needs and performance are just some of the factors that make or break a job.
除工作本身外,还有许多事物决定了人们的工作满意度,包括情绪、技能、经济需求和工作表现。
Remember: Not everyone loves every aspect of their job. It's a matter of finding strong positive points that you can focus on.
别忘了,没有人完完全全地喜欢他/她的工作。重要的是发现和关注该工作的积极方面。
If you feel like you don't have any positive aspects of your work that you can hone in on or your work is making you feel physically ill on a regular basis, re-start the search and find a job that will kick your negativity and give you challenges and sense of value you need to like what you do for a living.
如果你找不到积极方面,或者这工作老让你生病,那就该跳槽了。去找一份扫去阴霾、给你带来快乐、挑战和自我价值感的工作吧。
Take this quiz to find out how satisfied you are with your career:
下面的测试能告诉你你对现在的职业的满意度:
1. You make positive comments about your job when people ask what you do or how work is going.
当别人问起你的工作或工作情况时,你给予的是积极的评价。
2. You have developed a positive relationship with your co-workers, or at least learned how to deal with each other's different personalities.
和同事关系不错,或者至少学会了如何和不同性格的人相处。
3. You feel included in decision-making and truly believe that your opinion matters at work.
你感觉自己也能参与决策制订,觉得自己的想法在工作中重要。
4. The people you work with treat you as an equal, even though you may have less experience.
即便你经验稍少,你的工作伙伴也不会歧视你。
5. Even when you're not at your job, you sometimes do positive brainstorming about your work.
即便没有上班,有时一些工作想法还会在脑子里灵光乍现。
6. You have managed to find a balance between work and personal life and it doesn't involve losing too much time with either one.
在工作和个人生活中中获得平衡;两者都不会让你过分投入。
7. You've accumulated overtime because you were so into the work you were doing that you lost track of time.
太投入于手头工作,加班加点的时候你忘记了时间。
8. People look to you for advice at work.
人们向你征询工作建议。
9. You're ready and even excited for the upcoming projects you'll be working on.
将要开展的项目让你摩拳擦掌兴奋不已。
10. Your supervisor is supportive and offers you good advice and opportunities for furthering your education in your field.
上级很支持,提供好的建议和让你在领域中更上一层楼。
11. You feel positive about what the company is doing, and feel that you really make a difference or contribution.
对公司业务持积极态度,感到你真的能尽一份力,带来一些改观。
12. Even though you could use some more money, your rate of pay seems fair.
虽然你也许该涨涨工资了,但你认为收入还算合理。
13. You are learning things that really help you with your career.
你在学习能对职业有帮助的东西。
圆明园生肖的仿制品大受欢迎,专家很不高兴
关于哈利波特的记忆 The Memory of Harry Portter
武大资讯系主任辞职信走红网络 称只想安静教书
2017年6月大学英语六级范文:诚信问题
最好的礼物 The Best Gift
史上最佳的八档英国电视节目[1]
日本公司发明炫酷机械臂,你现在有四只手了
太拼啦!为吸引小学生学汉字 日本推出《便便汉字练习簿》
“双十一”销售额再破纪录 商家参与直播互动吸引消费者
国内英语资讯:Chinese president arrives in Kazakhstan for state visit, SCO summit, Expo 2017
道林•格雷效应:你的名字会改变你的容貌
科米将指称川普试图影响FBI调查工作
体坛英语资讯:Warriors take 2-0 Finals lead with 132-113 rout
国际英语资讯:NATO formally welcomes Montenegro into alliance
国际英语资讯:Trump offers to help resolve rift between Qatar, Gulf nations
国际英语资讯:Former president Nikolic to spearhead Serbias cooperation with Russia, China
2017年6月大学英语四级范文:学生使用手机
体坛英语资讯:Former Udinese midfielder Maicosuel set to join Sao Paulo
英国高中生晒网购毕业礼服“卖家秀”与“买家秀”
2017年6月英语四级作文预测:毕业生去向
国内英语资讯:China calls for enhancing equality, mutual trust in global ocean governance
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Germany decides to withdraw troops from Turkeys Incirlik base amid political te
国内英语资讯:Chinese martyrs cemetery in Laos renovated
对于《神奇女侠》,盖尔加朵本人怎么看?
遏制追星炒作低俗之风 热门八卦网络账号封停
大学英语六级作文范文:报考公务员
儿童节快乐 Happy Children’s Day
美文赏析:倾听,是你最需要掌握的技能
国内英语资讯:China on the way to cut corporate cost by 1 trillion yuan
马龙拿下世界冠军~ 谁家老公?快来收!
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |