职场社交英语口语对话 Lesson 39:你这个疯婆娘!
SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔间
【你这个疯婆娘!】
Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?
艾文: 吉娜!你这个疯婆娘!你自以为是谁啊,敢承诺别人我们下星期就会准备好?
Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.
吉娜: 冷静点,艾文。别骂人嘛。
Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!
艾文: 我爱怎么骂就怎么骂!你这个失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死业务员!
Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!
吉娜: 嘴巴放干净一点,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻环给扯下来!
Elvin: I'd like to see you try!
艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!
Zina: Do you mean that?
吉娜: 你是说真的?
语言详解
A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?
为什么汤玛斯从不说抱歉。
B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.
他自负得不敢承认错误。
【call me names 骂我】
call me names这里的me是受格,而且names是复数,意思是指“(有人)骂我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。
A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.
你是个白痴。你这个愚蠢到家的笨蛋。
B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.
嘿,别骂我。你伤害到我的感情了。
A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?
昨天会议上有什么有趣的事吗?
B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.
没有什么,只是到末了他们开始互相辱骂起来。
1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)疯子,古怪的人
2) arrogant (a.) 骄傲的,自负的
3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放干净点。这句话用于对方出言不逊之时。
TV programmes课件6
Life in the future同步检测题5
My name’s Gina学案8
Making the news同步检测题1
Teenage problems课件7
If you go to the party you’ll have a great time同步练习6
What are the shirts made of课件2
Where’s my schoolbag学案9
The United Kingdom同步检测题7
I think that mooncakes are delicious课件
The United Kingdom同步检测题6
八年级英语上册语法复习检测题41
What are the shirts made of课件3
TV programmes课件1
TV programmes课件7
Will people have robots课件1
七年级英语上学期单元综合测试题9
TV programmes课件4
Making the news同步检测题3
Making the news同步检测题2
The United Kingdom同步检测题3
Growing pains教案5
Where’s my schoolbag学案7
高三英语复习选修7综合测试题5
Making the news同步检测题6
2017届中考英语第一轮复习检测31
八年级英语上册语法复习检测题40
Life in the future同步检测题8
Making the news同步检测题4
Teenage problems课件6
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |