1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日,前往拜访。
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
假如本人之应征能得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
关于阁下对我个人所需之详细材料,可从所附的大学校长推荐函中获悉。
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
敬希阁下抽空惠予接见。
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
若需有关本人的更详细资料,请按本函上方所载地址惠函示知。
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
只要阁下时间方便,我随时都可晋见,并随时提供我过去工作情况的所有资料。
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我乐于满足阁下要求。
9. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。
10. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。
11. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。
12. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。
13. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。
14. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
如贵公司愿意接见,我随时候教。
15. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。
(编辑:赵颖茹)
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 67:The weekend
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 83:Going on holiday
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 87:A car crash
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 111:The most expensive model
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 69:The car race 汽车比赛
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 123: A trip to Australia
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 131:Don’t be so sure
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 93:Our new neighbour
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 45:The boss’s letter
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 41:Penny’s bag
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 59:Is that all
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 47:A cup of coffee
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 137:A pleasant dream
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 103:The French test
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 51:A pleasant climate
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 105:Full of mistakes
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 109:A good idea
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 91:Poor Ian
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 85:Pairs in the spring
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 135: The latest report
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 113:Small change
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 49:At the butcher’s
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 73:The way to King Street
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 53:An interesting climate
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 43:Hurry up
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 97:A small blue case
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 39:Don’t drop it
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 75:Uncomfortable shoes
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 115: Knock,knock
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 63:Thank you,doctor
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |