同事和朋友怎样形容你
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don''t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
生活中最重要的是什么
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China'' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don''t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don''t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)
Don''t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
Don''t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
Don''t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
Don''t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don''t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)
体坛英语资讯:Little or nothing will be the same in football: Queiroz
国内英语资讯:Discover China: Testing starts for domestically-built prototype of new high-speed maglev
我学会了骑自行车
体坛英语资讯:Iranian winger Mohebbi linked with Spains Granada
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund ease past rivals Schalke as Bundesliga resumes
国际英语资讯:Egypt values Chinas efforts to promote intl anti-COVID-19 cooperation: FM
体坛英语资讯:Premier League clubs agree to extensions for out-of-contract players
体坛英语资讯:Messi would play in Argentina if not for insecurity, says cousin
国内英语资讯:Chinese mission slams European Parliaments resolution on Hong Kong
体坛英语资讯:Return of Diamond League offers Kenyan athletes hope, chance to star in athletics
国际英语资讯:New York City moves into phase two of reopening
五色公主
疫情反弹 美国连续两天单日新增确诊病例超3万
国内英语资讯:China-developed AG100 trainer aircraft makes successful maiden flight
国际英语资讯:Roundup: Italys coronavirus outbreak weakens with lowest one-day deaths since March 2
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Hong Kong society welcomes draft law on safeguarding national security in HKSAR
新冠疫情促使非洲网购加速发展
国际英语资讯:Trump fires prosecutor who refused to resign, says U.S. attorney general
国际英语资讯:Turkeys COVID-19 death toll nears 5,000, total cases climb to 187,685
国际英语资讯:2 more Trump campaign staffers at Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus
研究:总刷社交媒体 容易相信“新冠假消息”
体坛英语资讯:Argentina agrees to extend player contracts amid paralysis
体坛英语资讯:Feature: Cuban athletes train for Tokyo Olympic Games amid COVID-19 outbreak
我的宠物小乌龟
夏至巧遇日环食,这些表达你都知道吗?
战斗
赤壁
周杰伦发新歌《Mojito》,“莫吉托”的英文到底怎么念?
周胖子和马瘦子
国内英语资讯:Across China: Villagers relish modern life in new houses in Xinjiang
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |