面试结束时,应聘者应该礼貌告退。这时无论你心中有多么渴望这份工作,切记不要说“I really want this job. When can I contact you about your decision? Please consider it seriously.”之类的话,这样只会造成对方的反感。通常典型的面试结束用语是:“I look forward to hearing from you./Thank you for your time.”
WORDS & EXPRESSIONS 基本词汇表达
notification 通知,通知
assistance 帮助,辅助
candidate .申请人,候选人
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
【面试方】:
1)All right.Thank you for your coming,Mr. Chen. 好,谢谢你能来参加面试,陈先生。
2)Thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible. 谢谢你的到来,我们将尽早把结果通知你。
3)I hope to see you again. 希望能再次见到你。
4)We'll expect you here next month,see you then. 我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。
5)Thank you for your interest in this office,Ms Dong. 谢谢你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。
6)It's our pleasure to have you here,Mr. Li. 能雇用你是我们的荣幸,李先生。
7)We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire.If your application is successful,we will notify you by mail. 下周二前我们会决定聘用谁了,若你的申请成功,我们会发信通知你。
8)You'll hear from us soon.Thank you for your coming. 你很快就会得到答复,谢谢你的光临。
9)Keep in touch. 再联系。
10)That's all for the interview.Please wait for our notification. 面试完了,请等候我们的通知。
11)You'll be hearing from us soon.Send the next candidate in on your way out,please. 你很快会接到我们的消息。出去的时候,请你叫下一位应试人进来。
12)Thank you,Mr. Wu,for your interest in this job.Good luck to you. 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣,吴先生,祝你好运。
13)Thank you for your interest in our company. 谢谢你来参加我们公司的面试。
【应聘方】:
1)Thank you for your interview with me,madam. 非常感谢您对我的面试,女士。
2)Thank you,I'll look forward to hearing from you. 谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。
3)See you later. 再见。
4)I'll await your notification.Thank you for your interview with me,sir. 我将等候你们的通知,谢谢您对我的面试,先生。
5)A thousand thanks for your having talked with me.Good-bye. 非常感谢您的面试,再见。
6)I hope so. 希望如此。
7)Thank you very much,I will be waiting for your letter. 谢谢,我等候您的回复。
8)That's all right.I can try other places,Good-bye. 不要紧,我可以到其他地方试试,再见。
9)I really appreciate your help.See you then. 非常感谢你的帮助,再见。
10)Thank you,sir.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. 谢谢您,先生。我希望尽快收到您的答复。
11)Thank you very much for your advice.Bye. 非常感谢你的建议,再见。
12)I'll look forward to hearing from you. 我期待着你的消息。
13)And do I need the second interview? 我还需要第二次面试吗?
体坛英语资讯:Idowu edges Evora to pocket triple jump gold in Berlin
体坛英语资讯:Veteran Gustavo recalled to Brazilian national volleyball team
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona and Real Madrid to shine in this seasons Primera Liga
体坛英语资讯:Spains Dominguez wins womens steeplechase title
体坛英语资讯:Spain en-route to Davis Cup final
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid flatters to deceive in Zurich triumph
体坛英语资讯:I want to coach Brazilian national side again: Scolari
体坛英语资讯:Cancellara wins time trial to retake lead in La Vuelta
体坛英语资讯:Chinese Ma Long shines in Asia-Europe all-star clash
体坛英语资讯:Schalke overcome Cologne to stay third
体坛英语资讯:Felix wins third womens 200m world title
体坛英语资讯:Maradona talks on his rivalry with Pele
体坛英语资讯:Chelsea, Spurs both achieve three consecutive wins at Premier League
体坛英语资讯:Man. City soars high by beating Arsenal 4-2
体坛英语资讯:Federer beats Djokovic to win Cincinnati Masters title
体坛英语资讯:Yelena Isinbayeva awarded Spanish prize
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Liu Xiang to make comeback at Shanghai Golden Grand Prix next week
体坛英语资讯:American Hardee wins mens decathlon at World Championships
体坛英语资讯:Nadal returns to Spanish Davis Cup side
体坛英语资讯:Dunga to start Adriano, Nilmar against Chile
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona beats Atletico Madrid to remain top of Primera Liga
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Fraser wins womens 100m title
体坛英语资讯:Bayern humiliates Dortmund 5-1, Hamburg on top
体坛英语资讯:Rockets Battier tries new shoes in China
体坛英语资讯:Toni may move if still benched in Bayern
体坛英语资讯:Croatian Vlasic defends womens high jump title in Berlin worlds
体坛英语资讯:China finishes second at Asian womens volleyball championship
体坛英语资讯:30 years later, Wizards to go back to China
体坛英语资讯:Iverson joins Grizzlies on one-year deal
体坛英语资讯:Lin meets Lee, China secures 3 golds at China Masters
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |