Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
一年来我什么都没买
国内英语资讯:SPP calls on prosecutors to protect heroes honor with public interest litigation
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinese premier reaffirms commitment to free trade
这些洗衣标志你能看懂几个?据说超八成人认不全
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Ding Junhui inducted into world snooker Hall of Fame
国内英语资讯:China, South Korea agree to enhance mutual trust, cooperation
我是不是得了糖尿病?请留意这些征兆和症状
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM, DPRK top leader discuss ties, issues on Korean Peninsula
国内英语资讯:China joins ASEAN countries chorus for free trade
内蒙古集宁一中(西校区)2017-2018学年高一下学期第二次月考英语试卷
国际英语资讯:UN copes with imminent surge in births among Rohingya refugees
国内英语资讯:China, Estonia enhance cooperation in aviation industry
体坛英语资讯:WADA generally satisfied with PyeongChang 2018 doping control arrangements
国内英语资讯:China to promote bilateral ties with Indonesia to new level: premier
国内英语资讯:CPC pledges to fully incorporate core socialist values in legislation
脸书泄露门后续:始作俑者宣布破产!
国内英语资讯:Top legislature to inspect on implementation of infectious diseases prevention law
研究发现 自闭症或因继承父亲基因突变
国内英语资讯:Greece sees great opportunity in B&R initiative: PM
李克强在中国-印尼工商峰会上的主旨演讲
Bunker mentality?
李克强在东盟秘书处的主旨讲话
李克强:打造“中日韩+X”模式
美国宣布对中兴通讯实施禁令
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier urges efforts to bring China-Japan ties back on track
一眼识人,如何看清人的本性
又退群!特朗普宣布退出伊核协议
国内英语资讯:China launches new Earth observation satellite for environmental monitoring
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Japanese trade ministers pledge to enhance cooperation, support free trade
国内英语资讯:China, ASEAN agree to promote economic cooperation, push forward RCEP
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |