At least once a year, there are a lot of graduations.
至少每年一次,会有很多的毕业典礼。
It's a time when a lot of people move on,
在这段时间里,很多人离开,
from where they were, to another school or another class, or out into a real world.
从他们那里,到另一所学校或另一个班级,或者到了一个真实的世界。
To graduate means to take a step forward, to move onward.
毕业意味着向前走一步,继续前行。
I can remember my high school graduation,
我还记得我的高中毕业,
my graduation from university,
我大学毕业后,
and even my graduation from graduated school.
甚至从我毕业的学校毕业。
Each of those graduations was nice.
每个人都很好。
I took pictures, I got flowers, I hug my parents.
我拍的照片,我的花,我拥抱我的父母。
I had the motions to moving on, I want to stay and have more fun.
我不得不移动的运动,我想有更多的乐趣。
But I also want to move on.
但我还想继续前进。
When we hear the word graduation, we naturally think of graduating from school.
当我们听到毕业,我们自然会想到从学校毕业。
But I think it's possible to graduate from different places, or stages in life.
但我认为,从不同的地方生的可能,或不同阶段的生活。
I worked in a company in New York for about three years.
我在纽约的一家公司工作了三年。
In one point I felt I couldn't learn anything else from the company,
在这一点上,我觉得我不能学到任何东西从公司,
where the people I was working with.
我在那里工作的人。
Then I had hit a ceiling, I felt that was time to move on.
然后我撞到了天花板,我觉得是时候继续前进。
The way that I describe that moving on is a graduation.
我所描述的移动是一个毕业的方式。
Some times we are thrown out into the world or to the next level,
有时我们被抛进世界或下一级,
whether we are ready or not.
我们是否准备好了。
Other times we get the truth when we want to move on.
其他时候,我们得到的真理时,我们要继续前进。
I have experienced both.
我都已经经历过了。
I preferred the second one, where I have a choice,
我更喜欢第二个,我有一个选择,
I like the truth when and how, but we don't always get what we want,
我喜欢这个何时以及如何的事实,但我们不能总是得到我们想要的东西,
since we can learn from every experience that we have,
因为我们可以从每一个经验,我们已经学了,
each experience can be a stepping stone for us to be better people.
每个经验可以成为垫脚石,我们成为更好的人。
I know that I take lessons with me every time I graduated,
我知道我要教训,每一次我毕业了,
but some times I can be a slow learner.
但有时我可以是一个缓慢的学习者。
I wonder when my next graduation is going to be.
我不知道当我的下一个毕业会。
记住自己十五岁的时候
体坛英语资讯:Boca Juniors rule out Cavani move
体坛英语资讯:Chinas 14th National Games to kick off recruitment for volunteers
国际英语资讯:Palestine decides to ease anti-coronavirus measures in West Bank
生命不息,追求不止
开端
2019年全国城镇单位就业人员平均工资出炉
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: China announces concrete measures to boost global fight against COVID-19 as Xi add
6年中考满分作文:我理想中的学习生活
红漆讲台
体坛英语资讯:Manangoi asks athletes not to give up hope, focus on rescheduled season
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. to shoulder obligations to WHO, not shift blame
国际英语资讯:Trump says state department watchdog fired under Pompeos request
体坛英语资讯:Thiago Silva longs for Fluminense return
国际英语资讯:Nigerian govt extends easing of COVID-19 lockdown by 2 weeks
国际英语资讯:UN agency provides 1,670 dignity kits for Cambodias response to COVID-19 pandemic
美文赏析:最危急的时刻 也是最好的契机
国内英语资讯:Chinese political advisors asked to make targeted proposals for poverty relief
疫情下的日本自杀人数骤减 专家指出三点原因
国际英语资讯:Africas COVID-19 cases rise to 88,172: Africa CDC
体坛英语资讯:Wimbledon 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
“非常”时期将有哪些“非常”之策?2020年两会看点前瞻
夏季旅游旺季临近 欧盟计划开放内部边界
国际英语资讯:Confirmed COVID-19 cases rise in Asia-Pacific as India records over 100,000 cases
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature prepares for annual session
My Friend 我的朋友
父爱中所诞生的
国内英语资讯:Roundup: Scholars say Xis proposals at WHA important to global pandemic combat
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses water supply safety in Xiongan New Area
Lift the curtain? 揭露
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |