生活是充满爱心的,这一点,我体会最深了。不信,我就给你说这么一件事。
Life is full of love, which I know the most. No, I'll tell you such a thing.
“哎,大热天的,去医院送拐,真亏的慌!”41路公共汽车总站半天没来车了,我的身上和手心里已经满是汗水。
"Ah, it's very hot. It's a shame to go to the hospital to see off the abduction!" No. 41 bus terminal hasn't come for a long time. My body and hands are full of sweat.
“来来来,小伙子,坐在这儿等。”一位40多岁的阿姨搬来一把椅子,放在我前面。
"Come on, lad, sit here and wait." An aunt in her 40s brought a chair and put it in front of me.
“谢谢您!我不用。”我感激地答道。
"Thank you! I don't use it. " I replied gratefully.
“你别不好意思,这是我们站专为行动不方便的乘客准备的。”
"Don't be embarrassed, this is our station for passengers who are inconvenient to move."
“您误会了,我是一个健全的人。”我急忙踢腿踢脚给她看。
"You misunderstood that I am a sound person." I quickly kicked to show her.
汽车终于进站了,早已等的不耐烦的乘客挤了满满的一车。我手里的拐显得碍手碍脚的。我就抱住它靠在中门的栏杆上,心想:“这么热的天,爸爸让我给他受工伤的同事送拐,他可真是开心的。不过,他多给了我五十元的零花钱,这倒也算划的来。”
The bus finally pulled into the station, and the impatient passengers who had been waiting crowded the whole bus. The crook in my hand seems to be in the way. I hugged it and leaned on the railing of the middle door, thinking: "on such a hot day, my father asked me to send the abduction to his colleague who was injured at work. He was really happy. However, he gave me 50 yuan more pocket money, which was also calculated. "
突然,我感到身后有人拽我的衣服,扭头一看,是个小姑娘。
Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my clothes behind me. I turned around and saw that it was a little girl.
“大哥哥,你坐我这儿吧。”
"Big brother, sit here with me."
“不用了,我靠在这儿挺好地,还是你坐吧。”
"No, it's good for me to lean here. You'd better sit down."
“可你是残疾人呀!”
"But you are disabled!"
“不,我不是……”
"No, I'm not..."
这拐又让人给误会了!
It's been misunderstood again!
“没票的同志请买票。”
"Comrades without tickets, please buy tickets."
“阿姨,我买票。”我把准备好的零钱递过去。
"Auntie, I'll take the ticket." I'll pass the prepared change.
可她看了我一眼,并没有接钱,“小伙子,你不知道?国家颁布的《残疾人保障法》规定,你们乘车是可以免费的。”
But she looked at me and didn't take the money. "Young man, don't you know? According to the law of the people's Republic of China on the protection of the disabled, you can take a bus free of charge. "
“您误会了,我不是残疾人,这拐是送给别人的。”
"You misunderstood. I'm not disabled. This is for someone else."
看,这拐真让我一次又一次地被人误会……
Look, I've been misunderstood again and again for this abduction
我被这接连三次误会深深打动了。三次误会,使我感到社会的温暖,感到了人与人之间的爱心。
I was deeply moved by the three misunderstandings in succession. Three misunderstandings made me feel the warmth of society and the love between people.
下了车,我走进一家水果店,用五十元钱买了些水果和罐头,为那位受工伤的叔叔带去我的一份爱心。歌中唱得好:“只要人人都献出一份爱,世界将变成美好的人间。”
After getting off the bus, I went into a fruit shop and bought some fruits and cans for 50 yuan, which brought my love to the injured uncle. "As long as everyone gives a piece of love, the world will become a beautiful world."
The Experience In English Corner 英语角的经历
体坛英语资讯:Ceballos takes chances as others miss theirs as Madrid win 2-1 v Alaves
国内英语资讯:Chinese police in closer law enforcement cooperation with foreign peers
常用漱口水或增加患心脏病风险
日本推出汽水咖啡,味道有点一言难尽
Parents Sold Newborn Baby 父母卖掉自己的小孩
国内英语资讯:Giant panda cub born at Tokyo zoo named Xiang Xiang
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund, Leipzig wrap up wins in German Bundesliga
人形路桩、安全车、城市麦田圈,为了交通安全,各国也是拼啦
语法测试 - 英语中最常用的时态
国内英语资讯:Feature: Chinese-Italian panel discusses cultural exchange opportunities
Does Robot Have Self-consciousness 机器人会有自我意识吗
The Reason Why I Go to University 上大学的理由
国内英语资讯:China online service providers improve privacy protection
体坛英语资讯:Four things we learned from Spains matchday 6
国际英语资讯:Brexit issues dominate 2nd day of Labour Partys annual conference
Using sun and sea to beat depression 阳光和大海能缓解抑郁症
脑洞漫画:如果你成了恐怖电影的主角
Still Can’t Master English Well? 仍然学不好英语?
网上跟帖评论将实名制 自10月1日起施行
科学家找到决定怀孕成功的关键基因!
Extinct giant tortoise returns 已灭绝的巨型陆龟“起死回生”了
国际英语资讯:China continues to push deleveraging despite initial progress
国际英语资讯:At least one dead, several injured in U.S. Tennessee church shooting
你知道吗?这九件东西都是女性发明的
Do brain training games actually work? 智力开发类游戏“效果甚微”
国际英语资讯:Russian General killed in IS shelling in Syria: defense ministry
国际英语资讯:DPRK FM says Trump declares war on his country
Damp squib?
体坛英语资讯:US Open Champion Stephens shocked by home star Wang at Wuhan Open
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |