BEIJING, April 26 -- Chinese health authority said Sunday that it received reports of 11 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the mainland Saturday, of which five were imported.
The other six new cases were domestically transmitted, the National Health Commission said in a daily report, noting that five cases were reported in Heilongjiang Province and one in Guangdong Province.
No deaths nor suspected cases were reported Saturday on the mainland, according to the commission.
According to the commission, 48 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery Saturday, while the number of severe cases increased by two to 51.
As of Saturday, the mainland had reported a total of 1,634 imported cases. Of the cases, 940 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 694 were being treated with 22 in severe conditions, said the commission.
No deaths from the imported cases had been reported, it added.
The overall confirmed cases on the mainland had reached 82,827 by Thursday, including 801 patients who were still being treated and 77,394 people who had been discharged after recovery, the commission said.
Altogether 4,632 people had died of the disease, it said.
The commission said that 12 people, including 10 from abroad, were still suspected of being infected with the virus.
It added that 8,308 close contacts were still under medical observation. On Saturday, 779 people were discharged from medical observation.
Also on Saturday, 30 new asymptomatic cases, including seven from abroad, were reported on the mainland. Four domestic asymptomatic cases were re-categorized as confirmed cases, and 9 people, 6 of whom were from abroad, were discharged from medical observation, according to the commission.
The commission said 1,000 suspected asymptomatic cases, including 151 from abroad, were still under medical observation.
By Saturday, 1,037 confirmed cases including four deaths had been reported in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), 45 confirmed cases in the Macao SAR, and 429 in Taiwan including six deaths.
A total of 753 patients in Hong Kong, 28 in Macao and 275 in Taiwan had been discharged from hospitals after recovery.
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Liu Xiang unsure about London Olympics
体坛英语资讯:Onyewu, Buddle back to U.S. squad
体坛英语资讯:China enjoys strong start at Moscow table tennis team worlds
体坛英语资讯:Luis Fabiano to receive treatment in Brazil
体坛英语资讯:DPRK downs China 1-0 in extra time to reach Asian Cup final
体坛英语资讯:Arsenal obtain Morocco striker Chamakh
体坛英语资讯:FIFA to reconsider World Cup ticket sales
体坛英语资讯:Inter Milan wins Champions League
体坛英语资讯:Guardiola named best coach in Spain by peers
体坛英语资讯:Federer, Serena win opening matches at French Open
体坛英语资讯:French Open could be moved out of Paris in 2016
体坛英语资讯:FA boss resigns for World Cup bribe scandal
体坛英语资讯:FIFA World Cup finalists face doping tests
体坛英语资讯:Inter win fifth straight Serie A title
体坛英语资讯:Safina suffers early exit at French Open
体坛英语资讯:FIFA to probe former English FA bosss bribery case
体坛英语资讯:Italys Nibali wins 14th stage of Giro dItalia
体坛英语资讯:Aussie Rogers lifts trophy at Tour of California
体坛英语资讯:French Open suffers downpour
体坛英语资讯:Miami, Tampa fall in 2014 Super Bowl chase
体坛英语资讯:Barca lift Spanish La Liga title
体坛英语资讯:US cyclist Landis admits doping
体坛英语资讯:Brazils president bid farewell to World Cup squad
体坛英语资讯:Maradona names 23-man World Cup squad
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid sacks coach Pellegrini and will contract Jose Mourinho
体坛英语资讯:England aims high at World Cup
体坛英语资讯:Belletti of Italy seizes Tour of Italy 13th stage
体坛英语资讯:Fin swimming faces crisis in China
体坛英语资讯:Federer, Nadal reach semis in Madrid Masters
体坛英语资讯:Beckham invited to help England but no coaching
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |