If you don't want to do something for somebody, you should manage to say "No." in the first place.
如果你不想为一个人做什么事情,你一开始就应该说“不。”
The moment you give in, you've given them the impression that they can use your time as long as they try hard enough.
你一旦让步,就会让他们以为只要多做些努力就能占用你的时间。

No "Let me see."
不要说“我看看。”
No "Maybe."
不要说“可能吧。”
Just "No." and a "Sorry." if you want to be polite.
直接说“不。”,如果你想表现得礼貌点就加一个“抱歉。”
Or you can ask "How much?" if it suits you.
或者,如果你觉得可行,也可以问问“你愿意出多少钱?”
Time is the most precious thing that we have.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。
Once you lose a piece of it, you can never get it back.
一旦你失去了一段时间,你永远不可能重新得到它。
And you have the freedom to decide how to use each piece of it.
而你有权利自由支配自己的每一份时间。
So if someone want a piece of your time, they have to be worth it, either by being someone you truly care or by providing enough payment.
所以,如果有人想动用你的时间,那他们最好配得上它:要么,他们是你真正关心的人;要么,他们愿意付足够多的报酬。
Let me say it once again.
让我再说一遍。
Time is the most precious thing that we have. Learn to refuse when people ask for your time.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。当有人想要你的时间的时候,学会拒绝。
二胎孩子是不是天生就是捣蛋鬼?
2024年夏季奥运会有望在巴黎举办
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Cashless trend takes hold in China
低头族必看:走路开车玩手机 他们为此付出各种代价
抵美难民人数跌至10年最低点
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Turkey names new army commanders one year after coup attempt
白宫人事变动:凯利就任,斯卡拉穆奇走人
国际英语资讯:Scaramucci out as White House communications director
研究:有个好名字 公司融资更容易
体坛英语资讯:Majority of LA residents support agreement of hosting 2028 Olympics: Survey
觉得你很擅长边走边聊天?那你可能大错特错了!
国际英语资讯:Rwandas presidential candidates wrap up campaign rallies ahead of polls
国际英语资讯:Trump says he wont quit using social media
国内英语资讯:China to preload BeiDou for most motorcycles by 2018
国际英语资讯:U.S. Senate confirms Christopher Wray as new FBI director
热议:00后女孩磕头跪拜90后师父
国内英语资讯:China, Poland urged to seize opportunity of Belt & Road Initiative for closer cooperation
威尼斯颁布旅游新规:运河勿游泳,桥上不久留
国际英语资讯:Thousands of Syrian militants poised to leave Lebanon-Syria border zone under deal
国内英语资讯:China to air political documentary on reform
体坛英语资讯:Bayern appoint Salihamidzic as new sporting director
英国呼吁:停止强迫女性穿高跟鞋上班
国际英语资讯:Shahid Khaqan Abbasi sworn in as Pakistans 28th PM
HBO遭黑客入侵 《权力的游戏》脚本据称被盗
貌美如花的人变老是什么感觉
体坛英语资讯:Returning after injury, Chinas Peng Shuai ranks as Asian No.1
成功人士会在周五做什么呢?
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: New sanctions, cutting U.S. embassy staff create fresh crisis in U.S.-Russia ties
The Money My Father Makes 爸爸挣的钱
国内英语资讯:President Xi attends reception for founding anniversary of PLA
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |