If you don't want to do something for somebody, you should manage to say "No." in the first place.
如果你不想为一个人做什么事情,你一开始就应该说“不。”
The moment you give in, you've given them the impression that they can use your time as long as they try hard enough.
你一旦让步,就会让他们以为只要多做些努力就能占用你的时间。

No "Let me see."
不要说“我看看。”
No "Maybe."
不要说“可能吧。”
Just "No." and a "Sorry." if you want to be polite.
直接说“不。”,如果你想表现得礼貌点就加一个“抱歉。”
Or you can ask "How much?" if it suits you.
或者,如果你觉得可行,也可以问问“你愿意出多少钱?”
Time is the most precious thing that we have.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。
Once you lose a piece of it, you can never get it back.
一旦你失去了一段时间,你永远不可能重新得到它。
And you have the freedom to decide how to use each piece of it.
而你有权利自由支配自己的每一份时间。
So if someone want a piece of your time, they have to be worth it, either by being someone you truly care or by providing enough payment.
所以,如果有人想动用你的时间,那他们最好配得上它:要么,他们是你真正关心的人;要么,他们愿意付足够多的报酬。
Let me say it once again.
让我再说一遍。
Time is the most precious thing that we have. Learn to refuse when people ask for your time.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。当有人想要你的时间的时候,学会拒绝。
体坛英语资讯:Brazils soccer will fight back to top of world ranking, says captain Marta
国际英语资讯:Iranian diplomat accuses U.S. of depriving Iran of benefits from nuclear deal
世界无现金化国家排名公布,中国才排第6!
The secret behind body clock 人体生物钟之谜
翻译谈:“不忘初心”的英译及其它
尼日尔村民被怀疑故意拖住遭伏击的美特种兵
老外常用的缩写,你知道几个?
陪娃写作业被逼疯?教你十个正确的“陪写姿势”
还有这种操作? 夫妻离婚前要先考试!
指纹识别技术存在致命缺陷 老年人、癌症患者可能无法被识别
体坛英语资讯:Botafogo eye Libertadores spot as Corinthians slip again
双11来了,还不会用英文砍价?
英国警察宣布以后不再管偷窃抢劫!群众反应炸了!
体坛英语资讯:Hamilton triumphs in F1 US Grand Prix free practice
“This is not what I signed up for”
在线课程掀起我国的新一波教育热潮
国内英语资讯:China committed to providing technical, financial aid to Jordan: official
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Juve midfielder Hernanes eases Sao Paulo relegation fears
国际英语资讯:16 policemen killed in Egypts anti-terror shootout
国际英语资讯:Trump to allow release of over 3,000 files related to JFK assassination
国际英语资讯:15 army cadets killed in Suicide attack in Afghan capital
血型决定性格,还能决定你会得什么病
国内英语资讯:China provides educational supplies to 86,000 Syrian refugees in Lebanon
英国警察宣布以后不再管偷窃抢劫!群众反应炸了!
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Japans general election to kick off with Abe projected to win amid low populari
体坛英语资讯:31st Race of Athens held to promote healthier life style
国内英语资讯:China vows to work closely with ASEAN to build community with shared future
体坛英语资讯:Cologne sack sporting director Schmadtke
国内英语资讯:Interview: China plays major role in global economic integration -- New Zealand party leader
体坛英语资讯:Tim Wellens of Lotto Soudal became the new owner of the red jersey in the 2017 Gree UCI Worl
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |