双十一刚过,黑五眼看又要到了,各位剁手党的购物车塞满了吗?是不是已经被各种美妆产品的优惠算法整晕?对各位爱美的女士们来说,要是能有一面让自己变美的魔镜该有多好!别着急,这样的美容镜真的来了。
Looking in the mirror can be disconcerting at the best of times - and it's about to get a lot worse.
在状态最佳的时候照镜子也会令人不安,而现在情况可能会更糟。
A new smart mirror is being unveiled that has an in-built camera and tells you how many wrinkles, pores and red spots you have, as well as analysing your skin's brightness and firmness, effectively telling you how haggard your skin is.
最新问世的智能美容镜有一个内置摄像头,告诉你有多少皱纹、毛孔和红斑,还能分析皮肤的亮度和紧致度,让你明白自己的皮肤有多憔悴,非常实用。
The HiMirror Plus+, which costs an eye-watering £319, is a clever new voice-activated mirror that provides users with personalised skin health analysis and tailored beauty advice.
这款智能美容镜名为HiMirror Plus+,售价319美元,有点小贵。这款新上市的智能声控美容镜能够给使用者提供个性化的皮肤健康状态分析,以及专门的美容建议。
We asked Katie Villiers-Smith, 28, from London, to test out the mirror and discover the truth behind her complexion.
我们邀请28岁的伦敦女孩卡迪-维利尔斯-史密斯来测试这款美容镜,发现她的真实肤质状况。
So how does it work? You take a makeup-free photo using its camera and it can analyse dark spots, red spots, dark eye circles, wrinkles, pores, fine lines, and other complexion elements.
那么美容镜是如何工作的呢?首先要用摄像头拍摄一张素颜照,美容镜可以分析黑斑、红斑、黑眼圈、皱纹、毛孔、细纹和其他肤质基础状况。
From these, it creates a personalised Skin Index Synthesis report, which reports on skin firmness, brightness, texture, clarity, and overall healthiness.
利用这些信息,美容镜可以生成个性化的皮肤指数综合报告,其中包括皮肤紧致度、亮度、纹理、透明度以及整体健康状况。
After it's analysed your skin, it then develops a custom-built skincare routine and recommends products that will address your specific needs.
在分析完你的皮肤后,美容镜还会生成个性化的护肤方案,并推荐能够满足你特定需求的产品。
To facilitate this, it records your skin condition over time so you can quickly and easily see which products work for you.
为达成效果,美容镜还会跟踪记录你的皮肤状况,便于你方便快捷地看出护肤品的效果。
All your results are encrypted and stored anonymously. Only you can access them through logging-in with your voice and face.
所有的结果都会被加密并匿名保存。只有你通过声控或者刷脸等方式登录才能查看。
The people behind the mirror say they consulted with top dermatologists and fitness experts to bring users 'the best skin and fitness analysis and advice.'
研发者表示,他们与顶级皮肤科医生和健康专家协商,为用户提供“最佳的皮肤和健康分析及建议。”
As well as analysing your wrinkles, the mirror also uses augmented reality (AR) to let users virtually 'try on' make-up looks before taking the plunge in real life.
除了分析你的皱纹,美容镜还使用增强现实技术,让使用者在冒险尝试某种妆容前虚拟化妆。
There's also tutorials that teach you how to contour and shape your eyebrows to best suit your face shape.
此外,还有一些美妆教程教你如何画出最适合脸型的眉毛。
It also features an ambient makeup light that recreates five different lighting scenarios to finally put an end to the frustration of doing your makeup in one light and finding it's far too heavy when you move into another.
这款智能美容镜还有环境化妆灯功能,能够创造出五种不同的照明场景,永久终结你在一种光照条件下化妆,换到另一种环境又发现妆太浓的烦恼。
It can recreate a brightly lit office, shopping centre, dimly lit restaurant, sunset and sunny day outdoors, hoping to prepare its users for every eventuality.
智能美容镜能够创造出灯火通明的办公室、购物中心、昏暗的餐厅、傍晚和阳光明媚的室外等环境,希望能够帮助使用者应对各种情况。
The smart mirror also has a 'My Beauty Box' feature – an online inventory of the products in your makeup bag, which helps you track how you are using your products and whether they're suitable and effective for your needs.
智能美容镜还有个“我的美容盒”功能,在线储存你的化妆包中的护肤品,帮助你跟踪护肤品使用情况,以及对你的皮肤是否适用有效。
父母对我的教育My Parents’ Education on Me
参加课外活动Join Activity
面试中问到薪酬问题,怎么回答比较好?
一个难忘的人A Person I will Never Forget
小心网络信息 Be Cautious to the Information on the Internet
从好男孩到坏男孩From a Good Boy To a Bad Boy
对犯错的人宽容Be Tolerate to the One Who Made Mistakes
快递的优势 The Advantages of Express Deliver
特朗普会见媒体高层:我恨你们 CNN所有人都是骗子
如何使用红包 How to Use the Lucky Money
当我生病了 When I Was Sick
吃自助餐的经验 My Experience to Eat Buffet
印度废除500和1000元卢比纸币
幸福感爆棚的食物
伪劣产品的危害 The Dangers of the Fake Products
关于感恩节的地道英语表达
军训 Military Training
旅游日记Travelling Diary
一个母亲节电话 A Call In Mothers Day
如果明天我死去 If I Die Tomorrow
家庭烧烤 Family Barbecue
享受比赛 Enjoy the Match
二孩政策The Second Child Policy
女孩爱八卦 Girls Like to Gossip
别让悲伤困住你 Don’ t have sadness haunt you
出名趁早 To Be Famous in the Early Age
穹顶之下 Under the Dome
中国电商网站打击刷单行为
高考记忆 The Memory About College Entrance Exam
这个季节你应吃7种水果与蔬菜
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |