To galvanize your job search and lead you to your new dream job, your communications with any prospective employer — whether via phone, email or during a job interview — must incorporate these three messages:
为了让你找工作少走弯路并最终找到理想的工作,无论通过电话、电子邮件或是工作面试,你在与任何潜在雇主的交流中都应该包括以下三点信息:
1. Here's what I've got.
这是我已经能做的。
You’ll notice this isn’t “Here’s what I know.” Your employer doesn’t care about what you know. In fact, what you know has little relevance to your employer.
可能你注意到了,我说的不是“这是我已经知道的。”你老板不会关心你所知道的。事实上,你知道的那些和你老板一点关系也没有。
It’s what you can do with what you know that really counts. Nothing else matters, but this is where the majority of people go wrong.
真正重要的是你用知识能做些什么;别的什么不重要,但这恰恰是大部分人误解的地方。
Just because you have specialized knowledge doesn’t mean you should be employed.
只因为你有专业知识就录用你是说不过去的。
2. Here's what I will do for you.
这是我能为贵公司做的。
This is the step where you demonstrate your enthusiasm for the position.
通过这一步,你可以向老板展示你对这个职位的热情。
Your attitude will come through in your interactions, so being positive is important. A negative attitude can be poisonous in this step.
你的态度会在你们互动的过程中显露出来,所以保持积极的态度是很重要的。消极的态度在这里是致命的。
Keep in mind that many candidates have experienced the same hardships, but they bring positivity to their interviews. That positivity is not just contagious; it makes people want to work with you.
你要记住——很多其他的求职者处境也很艰难,但是他们在面试中表现得很积极。积极的态度能够影响他人,也会让别人愿意和你共事。
3. Here's what I want you to do next for me.
这是我想让贵公司提供给我的。
Don’t ask about compensation and benefits. Instead, let the interviewer broach those topics. Interviewers will often ask applicants what compensation they’re seeking.
不要自己开口问报酬和福利,而是要让面试官打开这个话题。面试官通常会询问求职者的预期薪酬。
When asked this question, a lot of interviewees will say they don’t know or cite a too-high or too-low figure based on guesswork.
当回答这个问题的时候,很多面试者会说不知道,或者仅凭臆想说出一个过高或过低的数目。
In summary, employers are mostly interested in what you can do for them. They really don’t care about your background, except with respect to how you can use it for their benefit.
总的来说,雇主最关心的是你能为公司做什么。他们不会关心你的背景,除非你的背景能为公司创收。
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M7 Unit 2《Fit for life》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修8 Unit2《Cloning》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修7 Unit1《Living well》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修8 Unit3《Inventors and inventions》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M3 Unit 1《The world of our senses》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M10 Unit 4《Law and order》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修8 Unit5《Meeting your ancestors》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M8 Unit 3《The world of colours and light》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M9 Unit 3《The meaning of colour》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M1 Unit 3《Looking good,feeling good》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修7 Unit4《Sharing》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M9 Unit 1《Other countrie》
国际英语资讯:Israels legalization of settlement in West Bank outrages Palestinians
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M10 Unit 3《Protecting ourselves》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修8 Unit1《A land of diversity》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修7 Unit3《Under the sea》(新人教版福建专用)
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M10 Unit 1《Building the future》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M4 Unit 2《Sporting events》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修6 Unit5《The power of nature》(新人教版福建专
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M2 Unit 2《Wish you were here》
国际英语资讯:Financials and IT stocks lift Canadian market higher
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M2 Unit 3《Amazing people》
国内英语资讯: China Focus: Beijing clearing space for its key functions
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M7 Unit 3《The World online》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M4 Unit 1《Advertising》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M8 Unit 1《The written word》
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M9 Unit 2《Witnessing time》
2017届高考英语一轮复习课件:选修6 Unit3《A healthy life》(新人教版福建专用)
国际英语资讯:Britain to trade under WTO rules if Europe rejects Brexit deal, MPs told
2017届高考英语1轮复习牛津译林江苏专版课件:M7 Unit 4《Public transport》
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |