• Take care when stepping on and off the escalator; take extra care if you wear bifocals.
在上下扶梯的时候一定要留神,尤其是当你还戴着眼镜的时候。
• Before stepping on, check your child’s clothing (and yours) for loose or dangling parts (like shoelaces, drawstrings, mittens) which can be trapped in moving parts.
登上电梯之前,仔细检查自己和自己的孩子的衣物有没有松开或垂挂的可能被卷入扶梯的部分,比如鞋带、 绳子、手套等。
• Check your arms for bracelets and jewelry that may get caught.
检查手镯饰品等容易弄伤自己的装饰物。
• Hold on securely to your bags, cameras, and other things you may be carrying.
握紧自己的包、相机,以及其他的随身物品。
• Pay close attention to small children.
一定要格外注意小朋友的安全。
• Teach your children to always face forward and stand still on the escalator.
让孩子面向前方站,不要随意移动。
• Remind children never to sit on the steps.
告诉孩子千万不要坐在扶梯台阶上。
• Keep toddlers’ shoes firmly on the step and away from the side. Soft rubber soles on children’s shoes and boots can get caught in gaps between escalator wall and steps.
刚学会走路的小孩子千万记得要站在台阶中间而不是台阶两侧,扶梯的衔接部位很容易夹住软橡胶鞋或者小靴子。
• Do not use floppy sandals and open-toe shoes in escalators. Always wear shoes when taking the escalator.
穿露脚趾的拖鞋或凉鞋应该避免乘自动扶梯,赤脚乘扶梯更是大忌。
• Use the elevator if you are shopping with a child in a walker or stroller. Escalator steps are not designed to accommodate strollers; these will not be balanced and may tip over.
如果带着小孩子购物的话还是搭乘电梯井比较合适,上下扶梯不适宜平衡手推车,很容易翻倒。
• If you must carry a stroller on the escalator, remove the child from the stroller. Carry the child and have one hand free to hold onto the handrail and keep your balance.
如果别无选择,抱着小孩子,另一只手扶着小推车,再乘扶梯。
• Tell your child not to lean on the handrail. This can slow down the escalator and may throw other people off balance.
告诉孩子不要倚靠扶梯扶手,这样会拖慢其速度,还会导致其他人失去平衡站不稳。
• Take a little time to locate the emergency stop buttons on every escalator before you get on. These may be near the bottom, but sometimes alongside, the stairs.
上扶梯前,确定应急按钮的位置。该按钮一般是在底层,但有时候也在侧壁台阶旁边。
• Watch your step when you enter or leave the elevator.
上下扶梯要看准台阶。
• If the elevator doors fail to open upon stopping, push the alarm button and wait until help comes.
对于井式电梯,如果门忽然打不开,不要慌张,按下警报,然后等待营救人员。
• Do not stop the closing doors of an elevator with your hands. Stand clear.
不要用手强行阻止正在闭合的电梯门。站稳。
• Do not use elevators when there is a fire.
发生火灾时避免使用电梯。
Life has No reset Button, Think Safety.
生命只有一次,留心方能安宁。
美国国民卫队前往美墨边境
你知道社交媒体上的sadfishing是什么意思吗?
体坛英语资讯:Chinese womens basketball team gear up for Asian Cup at Canberra training camp
古巴近60年来将第一次总统不姓卡斯特罗
国际英语资讯:Turkey rejects U.S. proposal for cease-fire with Kurdish forces in Syria
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiled
国内英语资讯:Xi, Macron agree to jointly uphold multilateralism, tackle global challenges
体坛英语资讯:Feature: No Barcelona revenge for Dortmunds Alcacer
联合打击后美法在叙利亚长期战略上显分歧
多家媒体称美中情局长与金正恩会谈
美法院裁定司法部不得切断对“庇护城市”的拨款
消费者组织:脸书人脸识别软件侵犯隐私权
巴西前总统被勒令收监
美联邦法官裁定DACA必须继续
国际英语资讯:Massive fires sweep Lebanon due to sudden temperature rise
报道:川普提名杰克逊出任退伍军人事务部长面临获核准难关
国内英语资讯:Vice premier urges deepening innovation, entrepreneurship education
研究:动物玩具广受青睐实际对野生动物有害
马克龙访美 伊朗、叙利亚和贸易是重大议题
国际英语资讯:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
川普取消限制乍得公民入境美国的禁令
法国总统马克龙对美国国事访问
川普与安倍两天会谈未达贸易协议
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to enhance BRI, trade cooperation
美国学生罢课纪念枪击惨案周年之际又发生高中枪击案
布隆伯格向联合国捐款450万美元减缓全球气变
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
国际英语资讯:Kurdish authorities say Turkish assault displaces 275,000 in northern Syria
脸书5000万用户信息泄露 扎克伯格发声明认错
美司法部长塞申斯宣布对非法入境“零容忍”政策
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |