Boredom Proneness Scale
无聊倾向量表 The statements can be answered using a 7-point format from "1" (highly disagree) , “2” (disagree), “3”(somewhat disagree), “4”(neither agree nor disagree), “5” (somewhat agree), “6”(agree) "7" (highly agree).
下面28个测量你的无聊程度的问题,大家可以根据对自身的判断来打分,1分:非常不同意;2分:不同意;3分:好像不太同意;4分:无所谓;5分:有点同意;6分:同意;7分:太对了!总分越高,说明越容易无聊。“正常”人群分数分布在81分到117分之间;得分高于135分的,是属于容易无聊的类型,低于63分,那也太亢奋了点。
1. It is easy for me to concentrate on my activities.
我很容易就能做到集中注意力。
2. Frequently when I am working I find myself worrying about other things.
我经常在工作的时候担忧其他事情。
3. Time always seems to be passing slowly.
时间总是过得很慢。
4. I often find myself at "loose ends", not knowing what to do.
经常觉得自己很闲,但又不知道该做什么好。
5. I am often trapped in situations where I have to do meaningless things.
我经常不得不做一些毫无意义的事情。
6. Having to look at someone's home movies or travel slides bores me tremendously.
看别人的家庭电影或者旅行幻灯片时会觉得超没意思。
7. I have projects in mind all the time, things to do.
脑子里经常有很多计划,有很多事情有待完成。
8. I find it easy to entertain myself.
很容易就能让自己开心。
9. Many things I have to do are repetitive and monotonous.
我做的大部分事情都是重复性很高的、很无聊的事。
10. It takes more stimulation to get me going than most people.
我需要比别人更多的动力和刺激才能开始行动。
11. I get a kick out of most things I do.
我能从自己做的大多数事情中找到乐趣。
12. I am seldom excited about my work.
我对自己的工作不大能提起兴趣。
13. In any situation I can usually find something to do or see to keep me interested.
任何情况下都能很快找到一些让自己提起精神的事情来做或是看。
14. Much of the time I just sit around doing nothing.
大部分时间里我都是无所事事的。
15. I am good at waiting patiently.
我很擅长耐心地等待。
16. I often find myself with nothing to do, time on my hands.
时间一大把,却找不到事情做。
17. In situations where I have to wait, such as a line I get very restless.
需要等待的时候,比如排队,我就会焦躁不安。
18. I often wake up with a new idea.
一觉醒来就会想到一个新点子。
19. It would be very hard for me to find a job that is exciting enough.
很难找到一个让我兴奋的工作。
20. I would like more challenging things to do in life.
我喜欢有挑战性的任务。
21. I feel that I am working below my abilities most of the time.
我觉得我是大材小用了。
22. Many people would say that I am a creative or imaginative person.
人们对我的评价大多是有创意、有想象力。
23. I have so many interests, I don't have time to do everything.
兴趣爱好太多以至于无暇全部兼顾。
24. Among my friends, I am the one who keeps doing something the longest.
朋友中我是坚持做某件事时间最长的人。
25. Unless I am doing something exciting, even dangerous,I feel half-dead and dull.
如果不能做些令人兴奋甚至危险性相当高的事情,我就觉得无比烦闷。
26. It takes a lot of change and variety to keep me really happy.
我需要不断的改变和新鲜事物来保持兴奋度。
27. It seems that the same things are on television or the movies all the time; it's getting old.
好像电影和电视上看到的东西都是一样的,没什么新的。
28. When I was young, I was often in monotonous and tiresome situations.
年轻的时候也经常处于无聊疲乏的状态。
用猴子测试柴油车尾气 大众汽车再陷丑闻
梅姨加盟《大小谎言》第2季 其实她还出演过这么多电视剧
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China to better safeguard private data with new regulation
国内英语资讯:EU ambassador optimistic on the future of Chinas reform and opening up
The Young Talents 年轻有才的人
体坛英语资讯:Four things to look out for on Spains matchday 21
用猴子测试柴油车尾气 大众汽车再陷丑闻
国内英语资讯:Central Chinas Wuhan City welcomes foreign investors: mayor
美农业部长担任“指定幸存者”
国内英语资讯:Chinas national legislature to convene on March 5
体坛英语资讯:Germanys Werth claims FEI dressage victory at Amsterdam
体坛英语资讯:Wozniacki edges out Halep in gripping Australian Open final
体坛英语资讯:Leverkusen, Wolfsburg reap wins in German Bundesliga
社交媒体使用方式透露你是哪一种人
一些民主党议员抵制川普总统的国情咨文讲话
国内英语资讯:China invites scientists to jointly build digital Silk Road
国际英语资讯:Morocco hosts high-level meeting on boosting economic growth in Arab world
国际英语资讯:Austrian, Hungarian leaders share position on tough stance against illegal migration
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Mainland denounces Taiwans move to obstruct extra cross-Strait holiday flight
参议院阻止妊娠期超20周禁止堕胎议案
国内英语资讯:China asks EU to reconsider supervision requirements for non-EU financial institutions
国内英语资讯:Chinas graft watchdog exposes corruption in poverty relief
调查显示 26%在校大学生有较强创业意愿
国际英语资讯:UN?says?800,000?South?Sudanese?refugees?living in?Sudan
山西推出“结婚补贴” 网友:又要骗我结婚
国际英语资讯:7 hospitals in Gaza shut down due to power shortage
五角大楼称俄军机从距离美国海军飞机1.5米处掠过
国内英语资讯:Xi Jinping unanimously elected deputy to 13th NPC
体坛英语资讯:Cavani becomes PSGs all-time top scorer in four-goal Ligue 1 crush
国际英语资讯:UN envoy upbeat about outcome of Syria talks in Sochi
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |