
Warren Buffet once said: "If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die."
沃伦·巴菲特曾经说过:“如果你不想个办法在你睡觉的时候赚钱,那你就得一直工作到死。”
Sounds ridiculous in the first place, right? Isn’t that obvious?
这句话初听下来有点荒唐,这不是明摆着的吗?
And how on earth can it be possible to make money while you sleep?
而且,怎么可能在睡觉的时候赚钱?
If you want to have an income, you have to work, right?
如果需要有收入,当然就得一直工作,对不对?
But no, what he said is not wrong.
不,其实他说的并没有错。
That way which he described as to make money while you sleep is called investing.
他所说的那种“在睡觉时赚钱”的方法,就是投资。
Normal middle-class use their skills and time to make money. But the rich use their money to make money. They invest the money that they own now to make ROI, which means return on investment.
普通的中产阶级靠技能和时间换钱,而有钱人是靠钱赚钱的,他们用自己现有的钱去赚取投资回报。
It’s not a hard thing to do, because there are a lot of ways to manage your personal finance.
这个方法并不难,因为理财的方式有很多。
In the past, I usually spent as much as I could earn in a month.
从前,我是一个大手大脚的月光族,每个月赚多少就花多少。
But when I saw this quote of Buffett, I suddenly realized: Isn’t that making all my efforts in vain? Because I have nothing left. I didn’t make anything for my future.
但自从看到了巴菲特的这句话,我才恍然大悟:这样一来,我每个月不就白工作了吗?因为什么都没有剩下,我并没有为自己的未来创造什么。
That’s why I started to face the truth of how I was living. And I made some bold changes and began to save money.
这也就是为什么我开始正视自己的生活方式,并进行了大刀阔斧的改变,开始存钱。
I wish that there is a day when I no longer need to work and can use money to make money.
我希望有一天能不再工作,而是用钱来赚钱。
双语儿童寓言故事:散步有益It’s Good to Walk
小精灵和鞋匠和鞋匠的故事:Super Why儿童英语故事动画
双语儿童寓言故事:小红母鸡的故事 The Little Red Hen
双语儿童寓言故事:小红帽Little Red Riding Hood
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 10
双语儿童寓言故事:一只口渴的狗The Thirsty Dog
双语儿童寓言故事:海里有什么动物What Animals are the sea?
Super Why儿童英语故事动画:碗豆公主The Princess and the Pea
双语儿童寓言故事:兔子和狐狸The Rabbit and the Fox
双语儿童寓言故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
儿童双语幽默小故事:那不是我的狗That Is Not My Dog!
双语儿童寓言故事:Adding Feet to a Snake画蛇添足
儿童双语幽默小故事:醉酒Drunk
双语儿童寓言故事:牛和狗The Ox and the Dog
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 3
Super Why儿童英语故事动画:糖果屋Hansel and Gretel
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 2
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 1
双语儿童寓言故事:Ten Candies十块糖
双语儿童寓言故事:父母的东西Father’s Things
儿童双语幽默小故事:安眠药 Sleeping Pills
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 4
儿童双语幽默小故事:十块糖Ten Candies
儿童双语幽默小故事:追贼Catching a Thief
双语儿童寓言故事:那不是我的狗 That Is Not My Dog!
双语儿童寓言故事:蚂蚁和鸽子The Ant and the Dove
儿童双语幽默小故事:story 13
儿童双语幽默小故事:画蛇添足Adding Feet to a Snake
双语儿童寓言故事:可怜的乔治Poor George
双语儿童寓言故事:老人和老猫The Old Man and the Old Cat
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |