The world reacted with shock, awe and no small measure of disbelief early Wednesday as the US electoral map began to tilt toward Donald Trump, who has promised sweeping changes to American policy.
9日上午,美国大选的选情地图开始倒向唐纳德.特朗普一边,这让整个世界都感到震惊惶恐、不可思议。他承诺要彻底改变美国的政策。
"IT'S A TRUMP-QUAKE," blared the website of the Daily Mail, which said the electoral results had "confounded all the experts."
《每日邮报》网站称,“特朗普引发了一场动荡”,选举结果“令所有专家百思不得其解”。

Other foreign media houses were more circumspect, exercising caution until all the votes had been counted. "Contest down to the wire after months of acrimony," read the Times of London's lead headline.
其他外国媒体更为谨慎,直到计票结束前始终保持审慎的态度。《泰晤士报》的头条是“历经数月唇枪舌战后,竞选即将落幕。”
In Mexico, media outlets were focused on a sharp drop in the value of the peso to an all-time low. "Dollar breaks barrier," read the lead headline on El Sol de Mexico, a leading newspaper in the nation's capital.
墨西哥媒体纷纷报道比索急剧贬值,已经跌至历史新低。该国首都的主流报纸《墨西哥太阳报》的头条为“美元打破壁垒”。
The Manila Bulletin, a newspaper in the Philippines, filled its website's "latest news" section with US election dispatches. "Trump within reach of shock White House win," read one wire service story featured by the paper's editors.
菲律宾《马尼拉公报》网站的“最新消息”栏里充斥着关于美国大选的报道,该报编辑纂写的一篇网络报道称“出人意料的胜利对于特朗普唾手可得。”
Indian news anchor Rajdeep Sardesai called it the "election to beat all elections" and a "miracle."
印度资讯主播拉吉迪普.萨德赛称“这场大选超越了所有的选举”,是一场“奇迹”。
In Europe, many newspapers were even more direct: "United States fears total paralysis," said a headline in Spain's El Pais.
许多欧洲报纸甚至更加直白,西班牙《国家报》的头条写道:“美国忧心社会陷入完全瘫痪”。
The Economist, a British publication that often trumpets its fondness for the US, described Tuesday evening as "Fright night." Prior to Election Day, it had published a strident editorial that warned Americans against voting for Trump.
英国期刊《经济学人》经常对美国赞不绝口,该期刊将8日晚称为“惊魂之夜”。大选日前夕,该期刊曾发表尖锐评论,警告美国人民不要为特朗普投票。
"His experience, temperament and character make him horribly unsuited to being the head of state of the nation that the rest of the democratic world looks to for leadership," it said.
《经济学人》表示,“特朗普的经验和脾气秉性令其无法胜任民主世界领袖国家的总统之位”。
四年级作文:Our School
四年级英语作文:The Tree in Front of My House
小学四年级英语作文:生日 Birthday
小学四年级英语作文:暑期难忘的一件事
四年级英语作文:My fathers Day
四年级作文:animals
四年级英语作文:Student of the week
四年级英语作文:Go to the supermarket
四年级英语作文:How to improve your English
四年级英语作文:my weekend plan
四年级英语作文:A Photo of My Family
四年级英语作文:Glorious teacher
小学四年级英语作文:I like autumn
四年级作文:一场大火
小学四年级英语作文:动物 Animal
四年级作文:家乡天空
四年级作文:I love my bedroom
四年级作文:How to be a Model Student
小学四年级英语作文:一场大火A big fire
小学四年级英语作文:如何提高你的英语
小学四年级英语作文:我的圣诞节 My Christmas Day
小学四年级英语作文:感恩父母的信
四年级英语作文:I Made a New Friend
四年级英语作文:我的业余爱好
四年级英语作文:My New Teacher
四年级英语作文:Everyday of mine
四年级英语作文:This is me
小学四年级英语作文:我梦想的工作 My dream job
四年级英语作文:Birthday 生日
四年级英语作文:Obey the Traffic Rules at Any Time
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |