九岁的詹姆斯•布鲁斯特来自北爱尔兰阿马郡,他的银色自行车在爸爸周年悼念日的前几天被偷了,让他伤心欲绝的是这是爸爸送给他的最后一件礼物。詹姆斯的妈妈在脸书上呼吁小偷将自行车还给她可怜的孩子,詹姆斯的不幸触动了网友,他们纷纷转发帖子,帮忙寻找自行车的下落。幸运的是,这个故事拥有一个暖心的结局,最后这辆自行车又被还了回来。
This is the heartwarming moment a boy who had a bike given to him by his late father stolen by thieves saw that it had been returned.
近日,在一个小男孩身上发生了感人的一幕,小偷偷走了男孩已故父亲送给他的自行车,但后来又还了回来。
Nine-year-old James Brewster, from County Armagh, Northern Ireland, was left devastated after the silver bike was stolen just days before the anniversary of his father's death.
九岁的詹姆斯•布鲁斯特来自北爱尔兰阿马郡,他的银色自行车在爸爸周年悼念日的前几天被偷了,这让他伤心欲绝。

His mother Una put out an emotional appeal on Facebook for the bike, which was the last gift James received from his father, to be returned.
男孩的妈妈尤娜在脸书上深情地呼吁小偷将自行车归还,因为这是詹姆斯的爸爸送他的最后一件礼物。
The bike was returned three days later to the delight of James and his mother.
让詹姆斯和妈妈感到欣慰的是,三天后有人把这辆自行车送了回来。
In the video, a shocked-looking James can be seen returning home to see the bike in his garden.
视频中可以看到,詹姆斯回家后,满脸震惊地看着停在自家花园里的自行车。
He told The Belfast Telegraph: 'I went into the garden without knowing my mum had seen the bike. I actually looked at the bike and didn't think it was really there.
他告诉《贝尔法斯特电讯报》:“我走进花园时不知道妈妈已经看到了我的自行车。我看着它,不敢相信它真的在那儿。
'I thought I was dreaming. It's the last thing my dad gave to me as a present.'
“我以为我在做梦。这是我爸爸送给我的最后一件礼物。”
Una wrote on Facebook: 'An amazing thing happened today...a miracle in Pinebank!!!! I was leaving the house to do school run and someone had returned James's bike.
尤娜在脸书上写道:“今天在Pinebank发生了一个奇迹!!!我正准备出门接詹姆斯放学时发现,已经有人把他的自行车还了回来。”
'What a beautiful ending to this story and one I had faith was going to happen, the reason being the incredible outpouring of concern and help from so many people to have it returned.
“这个故事的结局多么美好,这就是我坚信会发生的结局。正是这么多人给予的极大关怀和帮助让这辆自行车物归原主。”
'From all those friends and strangers who shared my post, those who searched for it, to all who offered to replace the bike.....you were unbelievable!!!
“那些分享我的帖子的朋友和路人,那些帮忙寻找自行车的人,那些想要给我们换一辆自行车的人,你们太棒了!!!”
'And lastly to whoever returned the bike, you have done an amazing thing!! An incredible thing!!!!...and made James one very happy boy. Thankyou ....x'
“最后我想对归还自行车的人说,你做了一件了不起的事,一件令人难以置信的事情!!!!……一件让詹姆斯非常开心的事情。谢谢你,某个人。”
In an emotional appeal, she previously wrote: 'I am appealing to the person who ... saw the opportunity to steal my son's silver bike, to please return it.
此前,她在一份饱含深情的呼吁中写道:“那个偷了我儿子的银色自行车的人,我请求你将它还给我们。”
'Let me put you in the picture...you have caused more heartache to a child who tomorrow will be remembering the nightmare which unfolded one year ago to the day...one that NO child should ever experience, that of losing his father....and to make it worse this bike was a gift from his daddy.
“让我来告诉你……明天会让这个孩子回忆起一年前失去爸爸的噩梦,没有一个孩子应该经历这些,而你只会让他更加伤心,因为这辆自行车是他爸爸送给他的礼物。
'If you have a heart at all return the bike please and nothing more said...'
“如果你还有良心,请把自行车归还,我只想说这么多……”
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face (2)
想要减掉赘肉?你需要做到这些(上)
巴西掀起“内马尔热”球迷都剪内马尔头
经典英语美文:如何成为梦想中的自己
幸福的人都在做的事
经典英语美文:Cherish every moment
经典英语美文:The Story in Emergency Room
女性对男性说的这些话,非常反感(下)
经典英语美文:Happiness Equates with Fun?
经典英语美文:Live in the present moment
经典英语美文:Be grateful to life
经典英语美文:The happy door
经典英语美文:On Achievements and Dreams
恋爱中,这些话还是不要说比较好
经典英语美文:Rules of life
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(1)
经典英语美文:We are on a journey
经典英语美文:The unseen power of love
什么是“对冲城市”?
中英文化通:猴年祝福语
你的“时间碎片”都去哪儿了?
如何面对关系亲近得令人不适的人
经典英语美文:如何面对日渐逼近的死亡
从“K式空翻”看各种进球庆祝方式[1]
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face(6)
为何蚊子对你“情有独钟”?
经典英语美文:Staring Me In The Face (3)
经典英语美文:People in your life
经典英语美文:Will You Go Out with Me?
女性对男性说的这些话,非常反感(上)
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |