Take this quiz to see if you’re ready the next time an airline asks you to give up your seat, bumps you or subjects you to a long delay.
做一下这个测试,看看下次如果航空公司要求你放弃座位,在非自愿情况下让你让出座位,或令你遭到大幅延迟,你知不知道该怎么办。

1. If you voluntarily give up your seat before boarding, the airline will:
1.如果你在登机前自愿放弃座位,航空公司将:
a. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight but nothing more.
a.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,但没有更多补偿。
b. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight and will compensate you with a voucher worth several hundred dollars to use toward future flights.
b.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,并支付你价值几百美元的未来航班代金券作为补偿。
c. Compensate you with a voucher for the inconvenience. But you’re on your own as to booking your next flight.
c.因为给你带来不便而补偿你代金券。但是你需要自己预定下一趟航班。
d. Give you a cookie and a medal (not redeemable for any future airfare).
d.给你一块饼干和一枚奖章(不可兑换未来的机票)。
2. If you are involuntarily bumped from a flight because of overbooking, the airline will:
2.如果你由于超售而非自愿让位,航空公司将:
a. Let you keep your original ticket, which you can use for your next trip, or give you a full refund.
a.让你保留原始机票,你可以使用这张机票进行下一次旅行,或者给你全额退款。
b. Compensate you for between 200 and 400 percent of your original ticket cost, depending on how long you are delayed from your original arrival time.
b.补偿你原始机票费用的200%至400%,具体取决于和原始到达时间相比,你延迟了多久。
c. Both of the above.
C.二者皆有。
3. If you have boarded the airplane and have already started watching one of eight available Harry Potter movies from the on-screen console, and are selected to be bumped:
3.如果你已经登机,并且已经开始在小屏幕上观看八部《哈利·波特》(Harry Potter)电影中的某一部,并且被选中让出座位:
a. You have a right to keep your seat, no matter what you are told.
a.你有权留在座位上,无论你被告知什么。
b. You will be removed from the plane (by force if necessary).
b.你将被从飞机上带离(必要时用武力)。
c. It’s not quite clear.
c.不详。
4. If your flight is substantially delayed or canceled:
4.如果你的航班遭到大幅延迟或被取消:
a. You had best get as comfortable as possible and wait it out, and pray the airport has a Margaritaville.
a.你最好尽可能地保持舒适,等待飞机起飞,并祈祷机场有一个玛格丽塔维耶酒店。
b. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, or are entitled to a full refund or to rebook at no extra cost, even on nonrefundable tickets.
b.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,有权享受全额退款或重新预订,无需支付额外费用,即使拿的是不可退款的机票。
c. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, but cannot get a full airfare refund.
c.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,但无法获得全额机票退款。
5. If your plane has been on the tarmac for more than two hours:
5.如果你的飞机在停机坪上停留了两个多小时:
a. You can use the bathroom, but don’t expect anything else.
a.你可以使用厕所,但不要指望任何其他的。
b. You can use the bathroom, receive updates from the crew every 30 minutes and be provided with food and water after two hours.
b.你可以使用厕所,每30分钟收到机组人员的更新信息,并在两小时后得到食物和水。
c. You can leave the plane and wait at the Margaritaville until the flight is ready to take off.
c.你可以离开飞机,到玛格丽塔维耶酒店等候,直到飞机准备起飞。
美环保署长面对愤怒议员:我没什么好隐瞒的
美国学生罢课纪念枪击惨案周年之际又发生高中枪击案
国际英语资讯:Kurdish authorities say Turkish assault displaces 275,000 in northern Syria
体坛英语资讯:Feature: No Barcelona revenge for Dortmunds Alcacer
报道:川普提名杰克逊出任退伍军人事务部长面临获核准难关
脸书5000万用户信息泄露 扎克伯格发声明认错
古巴近60年来将第一次总统不姓卡斯特罗
国际英语资讯:Massive fires sweep Lebanon due to sudden temperature rise
国际英语资讯:Environmental protests continue in central London despite police warnings
川普示意美国可能重返
国际英语资讯:British Royal Mail faces first national strike in decade
加沙当局:加沙以色列边界暴力事件致1人死,数百人受伤
国际英语资讯:Russia to sign investment deals worth 1.3 billion USD with UAE
国内英语资讯:Vice premier urges deepening innovation, entrepreneurship education
国际英语资讯:Turkey rejects U.S. proposal for cease-fire with Kurdish forces in Syria
国内英语资讯:Premier Li urges efforts to promote stable economic growth, improve peoples livelihood
法国总统马克龙对美国国事访问
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
白宫医生放弃退伍军人事务部部长提名
90岁李嘉诚宣告退休 香港'超人'时代结束
川普与安倍两天会谈未达贸易协议
研究:动物玩具广受青睐实际对野生动物有害
国内英语资讯:Xi, Macron agree to jointly uphold multilateralism, tackle global challenges
国际英语资讯:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
国内英语资讯:Xis article on ecological protection, development of Yellow River basin to be published
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to enhance BRI, trade cooperation
罗马天主教宗承认处理智利性虐丑闻时犯了“严重错误”
国际英语资讯:Mexican president downplays alarm over dengue
阿塞拜疆总统胜选将继续第四个任期
联合打击后美法在叙利亚长期战略上显分歧
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |