世博口语公共服务篇:指路、纪念品、用餐
发布时间:2010-04-29 编辑:查字典英语网小编
今天,我们推出世博口语第一期,希望大家能尽到一个中国公民的基本责任:用流利的英语口语展现我们超级大国的风采。We speak Chinese, but English is a piece of cake!
公共服务篇:指路、纪念品、用餐等
Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?
参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?
Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.
志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。
Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?
参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?
Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.
志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。
Visitor : It's great. By the way ,I need to send a postcard,and take some money firstly. Where are the post office and bank ?
参观者:太好了,想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱。邮局和银行都在哪儿呢?
Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross, you’ll find the post office. Go along that read and turn left; the bank is there.
志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。银行就在那里,一直往前走,然后左转。
Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?
参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?
Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.
志愿者:那里有一家商店 里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。
Visitor: Great, is it the only one?
参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?
Volunteer: No,many foreign national pavilions will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.
志愿者:不是,有些国家的展馆里面也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。
Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buy some souvenirs.
参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。
Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.
志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。
Visitor: Thanks!
参观者:谢谢!
Volunteer: You're welcome.
志愿者:不客气。
Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?
参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?
Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch. Go forward and turn left,you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway , I will show you the way.
志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。
Visitor: It’s great. I have a poor sense of direction.
参观者:那太好了,我这人方向感太差。
Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.
志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。
Visitor: Any recommendation?
参观者:有什么推荐吗?
Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?
志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?
Visitor: I don't care. This si my first time to Shanghai.
参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。
Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving Shanghai local food.
志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。
Visitor: It's a good idea! However, it seems too many poeple here.
参观者:这个建议不错!不过看上去人很多啊。
Volunteer: OK, you may try that one opposite.
志愿者:您可以到对面那家去看看。
Visitor: Thanks for your help!
参观者:谢谢你的帮助!
Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.
志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。
相关词汇
文具 stationery
装饰品 decoration
玩偶 doll
咖啡厅 cafe
茶室 teahouse
甜品店 dessert shop
中餐 Chinese cuisine
西餐 Western-style food
风味菜 ethnic food
日本料理 Japanese cooking
烧烤 barbecue (BBQ)
自助餐 buffet
快餐 fast food
小吃 snacks
纪念品商店 boutique
特许零售店 licensed retail store
便利店 convenience store
自动售货机 vending machine
流动收获机 mobile vending van/booth
(编辑:胡慧)
查看全部